#@$%$##

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2002, 07:35 PM
Go Gators

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
#@$%$##

Well, a V1 is looking better and better to me every day. I got a ticket. I didn't know how fast I was going, and didn't even see the speed limit, all I know is I was late to deliver something for my job.....I got clocked at 79 in a 50. Just my luck, a state trooper is cruising towards me in the opposite direction when i came around a corner. This wouldn't be bad, but this is my second ticket and insurance is high enough.

The first ticket was 92 in a 60 going I-20 to atlanta in August of this year. I really don't want to pay this ticket, and my record has been great until this year with these tickets....ANY TIPS OF HOW TO GET OUT OF PAYMENT OR FULL PAYMENT IF I TAKE IT TO COURT? I WANT TO DO DRIVING SCHOOL OR SOMETHING SO IT WONT BE ON MY RECORD.

Any help is appreciated guys,
Oscar
'03 CL
Old 11-14-2002, 09:01 PM
Safety Car

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Well, I dont know if its different in your state, but in cali, you can just go to trafic school, and it doesnt show up on your record. I got clocked doing 52 in 25 construction zone...pretty fucking smart eh?

I think if you go to court and lose, you cant go to trafic school, so you better be sure you will win...
Old 11-14-2002, 09:37 PM
an adult perspective

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bkknight369
[B]Well, I dont know if its different in your state, but in cali, you can just go to trafic school ... [QUOTE]

I think it has a lot to do with the judge and/or your driving record. The first time I had to go to court, I asked to go to traffic school, but the judge said "we don't send good drivers to traffic school". Course, that was many, many years ago when I was in so cal!