Which Wheel Brands are Hub-Centric on Acuras?

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2005, 09:24 PM
But of Kourse!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Which Wheel Brands are Hub-Centric on Acuras?

Hello everyone. Of course, we all know RonJon's are hub-centric for Hondas and Acuras. I love the Devotions and would get them if they weren't so expensive. I know they're worth the money, but I just don't have that income.

I've had TSWs, Exels, Nakayamas, etc. But none of them have been hub-centric. I've always had to use hub-rings which, for the most part, work pretty well in removing vibrations and preventing the steering wheel from shaking.

What other wheel brands do you know of that are hub-centric? I'm looking for 18's that are less than $300 each. I see a lot of folks here with G-Games, but are they hub-centric?
Old 11-19-2005, 10:55 PM
Bye TSX, hello domestic?

Originally Posted by SirTodd
What other wheel brands do you know of that are hub-centric? I'm looking for 18's that are less than $300 each. I see a lot of folks here with G-Games, but are they hub-centric?
no brands other than RJ's are hub-centric AFAIK. stick w/ hub rings, they work just as well. once the wheel is torqued on, the hub-ring has done its job.
Old 11-19-2005, 11:15 PM
Yui
Pro

What about the Mugen NR's?
Old 11-20-2005, 09:52 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 129 Likes on 101 Posts
Originally Posted by SirTodd
Hello everyone. Of course, we all know RonJon's are hub-centric for Hondas and Acuras. I love the Devotions and would get them if they weren't so expensive. I know they're worth the money, but I just don't have that income.

I've had TSWs, Exels, Nakayamas, etc. But none of them have been hub-centric. I've always had to use hub-rings which, for the most part, work pretty well in removing vibrations and preventing the steering wheel from shaking.

Inspyres and Servos are less than $300 each if you were interested. and No other company has hubcentric wheels for Honda and Acura except Mugen.
Old 11-20-2005, 11:17 PM
But of Kourse!

Originally Posted by rondog
Inspyres and Servos are less than $300 each if you were interested. and No other company has hubcentric wheels for Honda and Acura except Mugen.
Thanks RonDog, but the Inspyres and Servos aren't to my tastes. The Inspyres are too busy. If the Servos were just a little bit more similar to my Nakayama Phantoms then I'd definitely consider them. Kinda don't like the pointy look of the Servos.

Maybe I'll be able to save up for the Devotions very soon. Those are perfect, but just a little bit out of my price range right now.