Tanabe NF210 TNF075 TSX

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 03:46 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tanabe NF210 TNF075 TSX

Will the Tanabe NF210 Lowering Springs Fit (drop 1.5 inch F/R) on An Acura TSX 2008 Model? I have looked everywhere, and some state 2003+ and 2004-2007 but nothing for the 2008.

Can Anyone help out? Does anyone have experience with this spring?

Old 05-29-2009, 06:58 PM
Site Lurker, Rare poster

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I don't have personal experience with it as I'm on coilovers but the springs should fit if they will go on an 06+. Most sites didn't add in the 08 information but it's all pretty much the same as the 07 to 08. You will see some kits say 06-07 but it will work for the 08 too. As for the springs idk much about them but Tanabe's are a good company so couldn't see anything wrong with them. All depends on the shocks you pair them up with too, I wouldn't put them on stock shocks personally but you could if you want without much problem but it will wear the life of your shock down significantly depending on your driving habits.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:02 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by sortudo7
I don't have personal experience with it as I'm on coilovers but the springs should fit if they will go on an 06+. Most sites didn't add in the 08 information but it's all pretty much the same as the 07 to 08. You will see some kits say 06-07 but it will work for the 08 too. As for the springs idk much about them but Tanabe's are a good company so couldn't see anything wrong with them. All depends on the shocks you pair them up with too, I wouldn't put them on stock shocks personally but you could if you want without much problem but it will wear the life of your shock down significantly depending on your driving habits.
This is what is according to the the site:

Front Drop: 1.5
Rear Drop: 1.5

"The NF210 coil spring features a tasteful drop, and produces the best overall ride quality and comfort for a performance lowering spring. The lowered stance of the NF210 gives the car an elegant pose, while the spring rates, which are only slightly raised (up to 5% over stock) retain factory ride quality settings.

This coil spring is extremely popular with luxury tuned vehicles, as well as those with larger diameter wheels that want to eliminate fender gap, but maintain excellent driveability while reducing the risk of damage to wheels that is associated with stiffer suspensions.

Comfort especially important on daily driven vehicles, and their passengers. The NF210 provides the best driving experience for all types of roads.

NF210 is designed for those who demand the best comfort from a lowering spring. "
My Driving habbits arn't to bad, and based on the information I can't for see that it will reuin my stock struts, although I know that i've read that has happened to people.

What kind of other components or struts can go with this spring?

I am looking to go for a basic suspension set up and bang for the buck set up?
Old 05-30-2009, 12:36 AM
Intermediate

[quote=gixer08;10953097]This is what is according to the the site:

Front Drop: 1.5
Rear Drop: 1.5

"The NF210 coil spring features a tasteful drop, and produces the best overall ride quality and comfort for a performance lowering spring. The lowered stance of the NF210 gives the car an elegant pose, while the spring rates, which are only slightly raised (up to 5% over stock) retain factory ride quality settings.

This coil spring is extremely popular with luxury tuned vehicles, as well as those with larger diameter wheels that want to eliminate fender gap, but maintain excellent driveability while reducing the risk of damage to wheels that is associated with stiffer suspensions.

Comfort especially important on daily driven vehicles, and their passengers. The NF210 provides the best driving experience for all types of roads.

NF210 is designed for those who demand the best comfort from a lowering spring. "
My Driving habbits arn't to bad, and based on the information I can't for see that it will reuin my stock struts, although I know that i've read that has happened to people.

What kind of other shock can go with this spring as a combo? I do not want to go with coilovers.

I am looking to go for a basic suspension set up and bang for the buck set up?