ROH Wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 12:54 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ROH Wheels?

Hiyo

I've been searching around a couple forums and can't find squat about ROH wheels. Anyone got any inside skinny? They're Australian. Some of the models are relatively cheap - some nice fairly unique designs too. Any decent dealers that sell them?

Thx
Old 01-20-2006, 01:02 PM
send me a link to JDM??

Just a note...

Originally Posted by Kighter
I've been searching around a couple forums and can't find squat about ROH wheels.
that's not a good sign...
Old 01-20-2006, 06:39 PM
Matell

They're not bad wheels, but generally if your looking around in Japanese car forums you won't find too many Australians who've got them on.

Usually they end up on several year old domestic crap such as a Commodore or Falcon driven by some dipshit who thinks he's god's gift and could win Bathurst.

If they're on a Jap car it generally would mean the owner doesn't know any better and was driven on price and appearance alone.

I can't speak of the quality, or their weight so this is just an opinion of someone who considered them fleetingly.

Those opinions would however of course be invalid in the US...and they'd probably be seen as a little unique.
Old 01-23-2006, 01:11 PM
Instructor

Thanks Matell!

I found a ton of info on them in various places but the US dealers galleries are weak weak weak. Any idea if they've been selling in the US for long? Any decent sites you know of that might have better info (ie Aussie based)?

A couple of styles really appeal to me and they would be damn unique here if the fitment is right. I have zero hangups about the JDM/Japanese purity thing so mixing an Aussie wheel on an American make assembled in Japan doesn't bother me at all...
Old 01-23-2006, 02:11 PM
Just dial 1911

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
With so many other choices out there, why are you so bent on this rim brand? Whats the rim type your looking for?
Old 01-23-2006, 04:59 PM
Instructor

They have a very unique 5-spoke I haven't seen anywhere. Cheap Cheap and good looking.

I'm just throwin' the idea around...
Old 01-24-2006, 04:08 AM
Matell

Originally Posted by Kighter
Thanks Matell!

I found a ton of info on them in various places but the US dealers galleries are weak weak weak. Any idea if they've been selling in the US for long? Any decent sites you know of that might have better info (ie Aussie based)?

A couple of styles really appeal to me and they would be damn unique here if the fitment is right. I have zero hangups about the JDM/Japanese purity thing so mixing an Aussie wheel on an American make assembled in Japan doesn't bother me at all...
I have no idea about how long they may've been available in the US, nor who sells them there. I also don't know of any websites here to steer you in the direction of more information, except to say I assume you've visited their website http://www.roh.com.au/ and under fitment select Honda -> Euro. Any of the wheels they have with correct fitment for the Euro will fit the TSX perfectly.

Oh....and by the way your car's 100% Japanese designed, built and assembled with the only thing American on it being a brand badge "Acura" and the specifications required for the NA market....specifically interior fit out, K24A2, amber headlight corners, red rear turn signals, spring and damping rates tuned for American roads etc.