Comptech Rear Camber

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 10:03 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Comptech Rear Camber

Anyone Know If The Comptech Rear Camber Kit Are Any Good? I Have Them On Order Right Now, The Price Were Cheaper Than Ingalls So I Decided To Go With Them. Comptech Is Name Brand And Not Generic So I Thought Id Be Safe With Them. What Do You Guys Think?
Old 03-02-2006, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Isn't it a little too late to ask the question when you have already ordered it? Comptech didn't make the camber kit. They are actually SPC camber kits.
Old 03-02-2006, 10:21 PM
Banned

I know i ordered it already, but whats wrong with asking about a product that im going to put on my car? i shud know what im putting on my car before i do. doesnt really mattered if i ordered it or not, im just asking if anyone knew anything about em. u never even had to even answered me. so ur saying that the camber kit off the comptech website are SPC camber kits? i ordered the camber kit off the site vividracing.com.
Old 03-02-2006, 10:37 PM
Bye TSX, hello domestic?

Originally Posted by nelsonbelson
Anyone Know If The Comptech Rear Camber Kit Are Any Good? I Have Them On Order Right Now, The Price Were Cheaper Than Ingalls So I Decided To Go With Them. Comptech Is Name Brand And Not Generic So I Thought Id Be Safe With Them. What Do You Guys Think?
the Comptech/SPC are inferior in design to the Ingalls, sorry you picked the wrong one
Old 03-02-2006, 10:51 PM
Banned

im starting to think that the comptech camber kits are not the same as the spc because their prices are completely off. spc goes for about 140 while i got mine for 110 shipped brand new. whats the difference between the comptech/spc to ingalls anyways? is it harder to install or do they not work as well?
Old 03-03-2006, 05:31 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
im starting to think that the comptech camber kits are not the same as the spc because their prices are completely off. spc goes for about 140 while i got mine for 110 shipped brand new. whats the difference between the comptech/spc to ingalls anyways? is it harder to install or do they not work as well?

Do a search, but YES the Comptech set is SPC. The part that is an issue on the SPC kit is the boot. It has been known to fail on Accords, but fear not, you can get a new Accord/TSX boot (when and if it fails) and replace it.

This site has TONS of info, so we all would suggest searching before buying. Someone or a bunch of us have done just about everything out there for our TSX.
Old 03-03-2006, 08:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
I know i ordered it already, but whats wrong with asking about a product that im going to put on my car? i shud know what im putting on my car before i do. doesnt really mattered if i ordered it or not, im just asking if anyone knew anything about em. u never even had to even answered me. so ur saying that the camber kit off the comptech website are SPC camber kits? i ordered the camber kit off the site vividracing.com.
Hey, I wasn't trying to be mean to you. You didn't seem to get the hint that posting the question or doing some searches before making a purchase would help you make a more informed decision. People are more willing to help if you lose the attitude. You are right, I didn't have to answer the question. Because I should have told you to do a search instead.