BFgoodrich Comp 2 ta a/s

Old 03-15-2017, 06:49 AM
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BFgoodrich Comp 2 ta a/s

215/50 17 - Just had these installed Monday evening before the snow storm hit the northeast. Purchased from Costco...they had a special for $50 off a set of 4 and free install ($60) value. I was out the door with tax and all for $421. I'm a happy customer!!!

So far in mostly inches of freezing rain they have been pretty good. Definitely not f/t snow tires but not their purpose. As long as I am careful I have been good to go. Saw all other kinds of people sliding all over the place so they must work ok. Haven't gotten much dry weather driving in yet but the are much quieter than the tires they replaced and that was expected as the old set was dry rotted (just purchased car).

Will report back when I have additional input. However for these tires price point...and all the positive reviews I read before purchasing I have been %100 happy and would recommend.
Old 03-15-2017, 09:21 PM
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
A guy in a Civic was running these at a TrackNight (HPDE) event last summer, and they were very impressive. They handled the heat remarkably well for all-seasons. When my Contis wear out, I'm planning on buying these as replacements.
Old 03-15-2017, 10:17 PM
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Visited a friend today in a medium size city and parking in front of row homes was packed with snow and ice. After parking I noticed some people down the street having issues getting out. Helped my buddy get his girlfriends car unstuck. When leaving put it in 2 and slowly crept out. Minimal slippage and no worries. Also got some highway driving in. The are nice and quiet cruising at 80. Like Im gliding on ice. When this snow stops and I clean car Ill post up a pic of tire. Pretty aggressive shoulder for an a/s looks good.

Search this Thread