Help me!!! Please!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 09:56 PM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help me!!! Please!!!

Seat Warmer lights are out, Traction control lights are out, Both remotes dont work, and the gear shifter lights are out as well. Ugh can this all be from one fuse? (Anyone have a diagram) Is this a wiring harnest problem? I do not have any recalls from car. Please help.

wwilson024
2004 Acura TSX
Old 01-08-2010, 11:49 AM
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
The wiring diagram is in the helping friendly book. Also there is a great search function on this website that will probably help you diagnose problems faster than if you were to post. Anyways, welcome to the forum and good luck resolving your problem.

I am assuming that you checked the fuses and there was not an issue? The bulbs that provide the light for the TC, seat heaters and gear shift are notorious for going bad. See this for a DIY replacement.

When you hit the button on the fob did the red light turn on? If not it might be two separate issues and the batteries might need to be replaced.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:22 PM
in the 24th and a half...

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts
OK, under hood fuse/relay box fuse #4 (15A) feeds: Audio-HVAC display module light, A/T gear position console light, Center pocket light, Glove box light, Hazard warning switch light, License plate lights, Moonroof switch light, Navigation unit, Relay control module, Rear side marker lights, seat heater switch light, tail lights, VSA off switch light.

The bold item match some of your complaints...do any of the others?

Under dash fuse/relay box fuses 7 and 8 include the MICU, but it failure, while explaining the remote issue, would cause many more issues.