about navigation

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2005, 07:30 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
about navigation

ok.. here is my situation. everything works fine except you know when you turn your head light on your navi screen it goes dark right?? ok i thought it was pretty cool to see so i left it on "day" mode for awhile, i got annooyed so i turned it back to auto but the screen is still bright!, so i turn off the car turn it back on.. and then check to make sure it was on auto and turn on my headlight and my screen is still at day mode... how do you fix this?
Old 12-14-2005, 07:48 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by laee3
ok.. here is my situation. everything works fine except you know when you turn your head light on your navi screen it goes dark right?? ok i thought it was pretty cool to see so i left it on "day" mode for awhile, i got annooyed so i turned it back to auto but the screen is still bright!, so i turn off the car turn it back on.. and then check to make sure it was on auto and turn on my headlight and my screen is still at day mode... how do you fix this?
Provided you have set navi display to "auto"....Turn your instrument cluster lights down one notch.. Like Magic, your navi display will now have dark background when your lights are on...and light background display when lights are off!!

P.S. This info is found in your owners manual..... Please read it before someone flames you for asking a question like this...

Seasons greetings and Congrats on the car...
Old 12-14-2005, 08:12 PM
TSX User

Originally Posted by sabby
Provided you have set navi display to "auto"....Turn your instrument cluster lights down one notch.. Like Magic, your navi display will now have dark background when your lights are on...and light background display when lights are off!!

P.S. This info is found in your owners manual..... Please read it before someone flames you for asking a question like this...

Yes, but then the console display becomes rather dark when the headlights are turned on. I always use the HIDs on overcast/rainy days, for safety reasons.

So I end up switching the display from day-to-night-to-day-to....
Old 12-14-2005, 09:40 PM
Canuck

Originally Posted by TinkyWinky
Yes, but then the console display becomes rather dark when the headlights are turned on. I always use the HIDs on overcast/rainy days, for safety reasons.

So I end up switching the display from day-to-night-to-day-to....
Like SABI said..just turn downt he intrument cluster a tick down. You should feel a tick and you'll be fine.
Old 12-15-2005, 12:12 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by sabby

thanks, i figured it out right after i posted this comment.