Why I douche bag 17 year olds shouldent drive

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2006, 11:47 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JonJonPoPong
My mother should be fine, I took her for x rays yesterday and we are waiting on those results.
I am not a asshole to my mother, hell when she hurt her foot and couldent walk around and do anything, I would work my 12 hour night shift get home in the morning, make her breakfast or lunch and then go get some sleep.
However in this situation she is like a child you keep telling NOT to do something, yet they still do it.
Hell the very fact that my mother LIVES with ME, all you tards who keep saying "think of your mother" where the hell are your parents? are you takeing care of them? How many of you have put them in homes?
I dont know how rich some of you guys are, but my car was bought in cash, paid off day one, thats ALOT OF MONEY, to me at least, especialy at 23.
I am not the kind of person who flips a car every few years, I want to keep this car for 10 years before I look at buying another.
No the 17 year old HAS NOT APPOLOGIZED, I have his phone number on my colision report from the cops, yet its been 3 days now and he hasent called to say anything to me.
So wow, what a upstanding guy huh?
Theres a reason insurance for males who are 16-24 is so damn high, its cuz they fuck up alot.
If satisticly a age group fucks up more, they pay more. Every time theres a accident they track these satistics, if I remmeber right wednesday at 2 or 3am is the safest time to drive?
Wow, I am sure you are just Mr. Primo Driver yourself. It was an ACCIDENT, get over it. Stop stereotyping because of one person. And btw, I doubt that anyone really cares about your financial situation and how you paid for your car; get off your high horse.
Old 09-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Instructor

Dont expect the kid to apologize to you man. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. Im 17 and I can understand that there alot of horrible young drivers out there but you gotta get over it.
Old 09-02-2006, 12:54 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
haha are you serious?

Look at the picture .. the road is shiny. it means road is wet. doesnt mater if it has stop raining 10 hrs ago. if its wet its wet. be glad your mom is ok

Your mom broke hard and the kid behind her broke hard. wet roads are slippery. shit happens. dont blame the kid. dont expect him to say sorry. the event was uncontrollable. shit happens so let it go. and if you cant let it go .. grow the fuck up.
Old 09-02-2006, 01:35 PM
Team Owner

Received 105 Likes on 69 Posts
Originally Posted by xaznperswaesonx
haha are you serious?

Look at the picture .. the road is shiny. it means road is wet. doesnt mater if it has stop raining 10 hrs ago. if its wet its wet. be glad your mom is ok

Your mom broke hard and the kid behind her broke hard. wet roads are slippery. shit happens. dont blame the kid. dont expect him to say sorry. the event was uncontrollable. shit happens so let it go. and if you cant let it go .. grow the fuck up.

Actually, I think he stated that it wasn't raining before and during the accident. The rain started after.
Old 09-02-2006, 03:02 PM
Intermediate

The dumb fuck should appologize because if I turned around and tryed to sell my car it would have a lower resale value due to its being involved in a accident, then if it had not been in one.
So whos going to give me the money I lose there?
Is his insurance company going to give me that money?
Oh and what about the THREE week wait at the autobody shop?
Did u know that his insurance company refuses to give me a rental for that long?
Also its a three week wait to start work, then it could take 1 week or more for them to get the work done.
I should look around for a less busy autobody shop? out of the 3 good ones (I sure as hell am not going to take my car to a POS shop) that I called the one I am going with has a 3 week wait and the other two had a 1 and a half month wait.
So the kid made a mistake?
Has the bitch even offered to buy me a bus pass?
I sure as hell cant drive my car.
As stated before THE ROADS were dry, the 4 car pile up took over 2 hours to clean up and in that time it started to rain.
Oh its just a acident, its no big deal, JonJon is just being a little bitch about it.
Yea well this little bitch is gona have to take the bus cuz someone fucked up his car.
Old 09-02-2006, 03:07 PM
Team Owner

You sure do like whining do you. REAL simple man, no one's gonna give you money you lost for being in an accident, because no one really gives a shit. You got into the accident, you're gonna have a resale value. This shit happens. So what if your car's resale value is lower. Nothing you could've done to prevent it. Face it, shit happens, life will NEVER go the way you want it to. Three weeks without your car? Big whoop buddy, I was without my car for 3 months last year. If you were in my shoes, you probably would've commited suicide. In this case, I'm glad the little "bitch" didn't give you a buspass. You don't deserve it. Chill out, god damn deal with what you're going through now.
Old 09-02-2006, 03:16 PM
Intermediate

Its because of retards like you EuRTSX that another person can cause other people to be inconvenienced like this and get away with it.
Some of us work shift work, and at different locations. We arent all staying on mont. County maryland, I mean fuck, you just stand on main street and stick out your thumb and the next farmer on a tractor will come by and give you a lift to where your going.
However those of us in CITYs who have to use public transportation are not so lucky, because what was a 30 minute commute now becomes about a hour and a half.
Wake up/shower/change/make food 1 hour, go to work, 30 minutes in car, work 12 hours go home 30 minutes, eat/shower/change 30 minutes. That is 14 and a half hours
Throw in a extra 2 hours riden the bus and thats a 16 hour day spent just for work.
that means if I just work and sleep I can get 8 hours sleep, I cant even do anything eles, no free time.

But hey I am sure its crop harvesting time, so why dont you get out there, ur burning day light.

Oh hey, what if I want to do some shoping?
Whats that I now need to carry bags and 2 or 3 gallon containers of milk on the bus?
Wow isent that fun.

Or is that a call from control? Wait a minute its 3 am and you want me to go into work? (which happens to me often, hell christmas eve 10pm i got called and went into work)
But theres no bus running, AH FUCK.
I better shell out some cash for a taxi.
Old 09-02-2006, 03:20 PM
Team Owner

Oh I'm sorry, I'm just a bum who sits around at home, who doesn't do shit. Right, Moco has no cities you're absolutely right. You're just an unlucky sob that has to work his ass off, and whine about shit like this. Take public transportation? Then why even bother buying a car. It's people like you that make your life harder than it should already be. Jesus, go cry in a corner.
Old 09-02-2006, 03:25 PM
Team Owner

Instead of battling this shit out, listen, no one really gives a shit how hard you work, because apparently you just assume that the rest of us have work free lives, and seem to be the richest mofugers in the world. You assume wrong. We all work just as hard as you do, so don't go off assuming such crap. This shit happens in life, it's nothing you can avoid. Like I said before, life's not gonna go the way you want it to go. Suck it up, go fix your car, and enjoy it while you can. End story. Bye.
Old 09-02-2006, 03:32 PM
Intermediate

If the place you live has "county" in it then yea, you live in a bodunk little shit hole.
Old 09-02-2006, 03:35 PM
Team Owner

You got issues son, issues. Seriously, never thought I'd tell anyone this, but you need to either go kill yourself if you're unhappy with the way you live your life, or just shut the f%@k up.

Post all you want, I'm done with you, you're pathetic.
Old 09-02-2006, 03:58 PM
Intermediate

I guess it must be time for you to go milk the cows. Or is it time to fuck the sheep?
Enjoy
Old 09-02-2006, 04:02 PM
Team Owner

Grow up child, grow up.
Old 09-02-2006, 04:30 PM
is cuteness

Now thats uncalled for. Do you even know where Maryland is?
Old 09-02-2006, 04:32 PM
Instructor

Put yourself in the kid's shoes; if someone in front of you suddenly stop in front of you while doing freeway speeds (70+ mph), then it'll be equally likely for you to crash into them. Would you think it's your fault that the accident happened? No! It's just an accident.
Old 09-02-2006, 04:38 PM
Got Phó?

okay...okay guys...chill out...dude why dont your insurance pay for your loner??? mine did when my 4 runner got into a reck...then the other insurence company paid for it. If they wont they go to the lawyer...dont bitch cuz they refuse to give you one. There are ways around it to make them give you one. I feel this will get the soon
Old 09-02-2006, 04:42 PM
Racer

I guess it must be time for you to go milk the cows. Or is it time to fuck the sheep?
Enjoy
Well I have come to the conclusion on what you can do to help ail your pain from the accident. Here are my suggestions to you:

1. Drink bleach.
2. Go play in traffic.
3. Jump off a freeway overpass.

Whichever you choose will be sure to help all your problems go away
Old 09-02-2006, 04:53 PM
Pro

Where's Rodney King when we need him.

JJPP - As I tried to say, in a much more polite manner than you seem accustomed to, it's not the facts that people are responding to it's your attitude. You're not felling anything that others have not had to deal with before you. I for one had a car of mine in the shop for over 6+ months and had to rent an old beater until it was fixed. It was a new car; I got rear-ended while standing still by a Lincoln Mk III. Big time ouch! Having been on this site for going on 3 years now I can promise you that 99% of the regulars are more than willing to offer positive advice when asked and commiserate with you when you need a sympathetic ear. But Dude, you evidently, as you have shown here over the last few days, have an anger problem and with it an attitude that will not serve you well in this life. I don't say this lightly nor do I really want to rag on you. That's not my intent. But then again I wouldn't want to read about you going up some clock tower or into some McDonald's in San Diego.

Now hears a test for you if you will. After reading what I've just written; if you are the least bit PO'd at me and are in the process of telling me to go fuck myself, then I feel sorry for you. Invest in some Beta-Blockers; you're going to need them.

ibtl
Old 09-02-2006, 05:12 PM
Racer

1st of all why do you have a nicer car then your mom?? I guess ur spoiled.

P.S. those exhusts look too big. thats something a 17 yr-old would put on their car....
Old 09-02-2006, 05:27 PM
Instructor

Man for someone as young as yourself jonjon you should just be happy that your mom is alive and that your car isnt worse than it is,cuz it could have been alot worse.I was in a pretty bad accident couple months ago where this guy was trying to race me but I wasnt going to do sonething stupid like that so this punk ran me off the road with my brother also inside my car and we hit a concrete pillar at 60mph head on and I'll tell you what I havnt spent one minute being angry I'm just happy me and my bro are still alive.we actually had no broken bones are bruises.Here is what happened click here
Old 09-02-2006, 05:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by EuRTSX
You got issues son, issues.....

YOU are the "son"
24 > 18
Old 09-02-2006, 05:33 PM
Team Owner

Not literally fuckle
Old 09-02-2006, 05:34 PM
Banned

Enjoy
Old 09-02-2006, 05:51 PM
Advanced

1. No one cares about you accident anymore!
2. You got shitty insurance.
3. You suck at life. Open your eyes man. You're missing it.
4. The 17 old kid should not appologize to you.
5. No one cares what kind off job you do.
6. Money isn't everything. Just be glad your mom is oK
Old 09-02-2006, 05:55 PM
Banned

The dumb fuck should appologize...
Did he apologize to your mom at the scene at all ?
If yes, then that's it.
If no, then I agree he's a inconsiderate, rude fucktard...and that's it.

(his/your)INSURANCE CO..
This is where insurance comes into play, this is why a civilized society requires people to carry insurance - so that people don't solve their disputes with
You talk all your issues/concerns/questions to YOUR insurance.
Let YOUR insurance company deal with HIS insurance company.

Judging your "depth" level, I'd say don't even try to deal with HIS insurance co.....they would sell your ass to the local pimp and you would not know a thing
Old 09-02-2006, 11:08 PM
Instructor

The dumb fuck should appologize because if I turned around and tryed to sell my car it would have a lower resale value due to its being involved in a accident, then if it had not been in one.
Is his insurance company going to give me that money?
Oh and what about the THREE week wait at the autobody shop?
Did u know that his insurance company refuses to give me a rental for that long?
Also its a three week wait to start work, then it could take 1 week or more for them to get the work done.
I should look around for a less busy autobody shop? out of the 3 good ones (I sure as hell am not going to take my car to a POS shop) that I called the one I am going with has a 3 week wait and the other two had a 1 and a half month wait.
So the kid made a mistake?
Has the bitch even offered to buy me a bus pass?
I sure as hell cant drive my car.
As stated before THE ROADS were dry, the 4 car pile up took over 2 hours to clean up and in that time it started to rain.
Oh its just a acident, its no big deal, JonJon is just being a little bitch about it.
Yea well this little bitch is gona have to take the bus cuz someone fucked up his car.

LOL, Dude i would hate to get in an accident w/ you. Its seems pretty apparents you've never been in one. The kid shouldnt have to do shit, thats why you have insurence. Your fucking full of it man. Go eat a dick.

(I'm sorry for the cursing but being a hard working 17 year old TSX'er and reading this kind of crap makes me want to rip someone's head off.)
Old 09-03-2006, 12:37 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
omg .. like 12 hrs later i check back and you're still on this shit?

That kid dont owe you shit. He pays his insurance for a fucking reason .. and so do you. its' called INSURANCE. They insure you if fuck up. go drive on the freeway and slam your break hard .. it'd be a miracle no one ran their car up your ass. Now imagine the same shit but someone broke hard infront of you. wtf are you going to do about it? Slam your break and hope to god you dont hit the person in front of you.

its a fucking accident. Get off your high horse you stupid prick.
Old 09-03-2006, 01:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
What's done is done. No need to continue the flame. Now go take care of the mom and get the car fixed.