Old 10-09-2006, 12:00 PM
I spend 2 much time here

Received 103 Likes on 67 Posts
more pics please!!!
Old 10-10-2006, 10:03 PM
Racer Rexx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TIGHT TSX
Dude... why do you care?? These are new pictures of the car after it was waxed. Maybe I should post some pictures of my real car instead of my everyday commuter. You see... when you have a $120,000 car you try not to drive it to work everyday. You actually think I am trying to show off??? Gimme a break man, I would be on the porsche enthusiast sites talking about my 911. Wait a second... my wife drives a Land Rover LR3. Want some pictures of those too??? I'm thinking that my cars are worth more than you house dude... but wait, you probably just financed (oops i mean leased) through the ass to afford your BIG BAD TSX. LOL LOSER
You dont even own a house do you???

WOW
Old 10-12-2006, 12:58 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by TIGHT TSX
Actually owning your own business at 26 entails alot more than chilling on the computer all day.... gimme a day or two and I'll be sure to "show-off" my other rides. Inheritance is a bitch isn't it ?? People who are 26 can have 3 brand new rides my friend, it's only money.... I wasn;t braging about the car, I was punking some dude who was trying to say that I was "showing off" my TSX... I was just saying that it's my everyday driver, nothing else.
Inheritance is not a bitch... be glad that you are among us fortunate who had a family with the means to leave us in fortunate situations. I chose to put mine towards education. It will and has already paid off.

I went to prep school with many kids with more money then they know what to do with. None of them would go on a forum and as a defense pull out their Porsche and LR, especially if they drove a TSX as a daily driver.
Old 10-12-2006, 02:48 AM
C'mon, man! Row yer own.

Originally Posted by fadinglionhart
It's been a couple of days, I wanna see the Porsche!! My friend's dad his one and it's pretty sweet, though we never took a ride it in cuz she couldn't drive stick and I didn't want to be liable. So we just sat inside it playing with the controls and stuff.

BTW, I love the rims. But somehow the gold on white color scheme looks hotter to me. I'm not hating cuz I've got a NBP myself.
I had the same thought, and I have NBP, too. I want new rims, but I just can't decide whether to go gunmetal (more subdued) or silver (basically stock-looking). It's a lot of silver.