THE TIME YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING (MY NEW PARTS) [56k Death]

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2006, 04:34 PM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,763 Likes on 2,538 Posts
Originally Posted by Benz_05_TSX
but, nice car man..

I can't wait until your final mod comes and everyone will just go WTF!!!! you ARE a JDM whore...hahahah!
hey now dont say to much or people may find out and then bad things will happen
Old 02-25-2006, 04:35 PM
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by CCColtsicehockey
no dont you mean your small little asian ass fits in them man. j/k
Nah...i got a big fat ass... but kinda tight..or that's at least what some of the girls tell me after they slap my ass
Old 02-25-2006, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Benz_05_TSX
Nah...i got a big fat ass... but kinda tight..or that's at least what some of the girls tell me after they slap my ass
ok come on now lets not get my thread locked man.
Old 02-26-2006, 02:29 PM
Type-S user

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Chris_F
EuroAccord2.4AT, i need your help. In europe the accord comes in a 2.0 litre variant, that only has an exhaust on the right hand side , is that correct? Well i noticed that on these particular cars the space where the left muffler usually goes (on the 2.4 litre model) is plugged up.

here is a picture of my car before i decided to have a single exhaust on the right hand side...

i circled the part that i want filled in by the "plug"

here is another picture of the bodykit i have (i assume there are different plugs for different bodykits)

please help me find this part number!
In the manual I can't find a part/partnumber, the 'plug' is not mentioned at all. My parent's 2.0 has only one exhaust so I should be able to look, but they are on vacation with the car... and will be for many weeks, so no posibility to look. This week I'll be at the honda dealer, and look/ask if it's a plug and so on.
Old 02-26-2006, 02:37 PM
Type-S user

(Cant edit my message so post another one)

Want to trade your exhaust with the single 2.0 exhaust?? LOL (you probably want to fill the free space between your tip and bumper?)
One other question... i see your rear lights have 2 white 'rounds' (1 left and 1 right)... I have 1 white (for driving backwards) and the other is red (for fog light). Is your fog light white or is it an other type of light? I want to mod my red foglight to a white one.
Old 02-26-2006, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by EuroAccord2.4AT
(Cant edit my message so post another one)

Want to trade your exhaust with the single 2.0 exhaust?? LOL (you probably want to fill the free space between your tip and bumper?)
One other question... i see your rear lights have 2 white 'rounds' (1 left and 1 right)... I have 1 white (for driving backwards) and the other is red (for fog light). Is your fog light white or is it an other type of light? I want to mod my red foglight to a white one.
well actually the cars with both white cirlces on the tails do not have rear foglights. There are many people however who want your rear foglight if you really want to switch I am sure someone in the US would swap with you.
Old 02-26-2006, 02:49 PM
BU
Burning Brakes

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
I have 1 white (for driving backwards) and the other is red (for fog light). Is your fog light white or is it an other type of light? I want to mod my red foglight to a white one.
TSX don't have Rear Foglight. Only Euro Accord have 1 Red Rear Foglight & 1 White BackUp Light
We have both backup lights in White for backup.

Bender
Old 02-26-2006, 06:12 PM
Burning Brakes

In the manual I can't find a part/partnumber, the 'plug' is not mentioned at all. My parent's 2.0 has only one exhaust so I should be able to look, but they are on vacation with the car... and will be for many weeks, so no posibility to look. This week I'll be at the honda dealer, and look/ask if it's a plug and so on.
Thanks! Hopefully there is a "plug" available for the type of bodykit i have, even a part number would be enough i you could find out for me i'd really appreciate it. Is my bodykit even available in your country?

as for my dual exhuast, if you seriously want it we could work something out. I've already ordered a single exhuast so i'll have a gap on the left hand side, thats why i want to put a "plug" in it.

The rear lights we have on our cars are simply two reverse lights, we don't get the rear fog light that's a different colour. I'd also be willing to swap with you if you dont want this foglight anymore
Old 02-26-2006, 06:34 PM

you could always get a body shop to fill the hole for you.
Old 02-26-2006, 06:40 PM
Burning Brakes

yea good point... but i want something that is removeable and has really good OEM fitment, just incase i decide to put an oem exhuast back on the car when i go to sell it.
Old 02-26-2006, 07:11 PM

yea good point... but i want something that is removeable and has really good OEM fitment, just incase i decide to put an oem exhuast back on the car when i go to sell it.
well if you find one let me know cause until then since I already have an exhaust the new exhaust will be the last thing i do.
Old 02-26-2006, 07:21 PM
Burning Brakes

yea i'll be sure to let you know... this would have to be a very rare part which i doubt you can order seperately but fingers crossed
Old 02-26-2006, 07:41 PM

yea i'll be sure to let you know... this would have to be a very rare part which i doubt you can order seperately but fingers crossed
yeah same here
Old 02-27-2006, 01:54 PM
Type-S user

Thanks! Hopefully there is a "plug" available for the type of bodykit i have, even a part number would be enough i you could find out for me i'd really appreciate it. Is my bodykit even available in your country?

as for my dual exhuast, if you seriously want it we could work something out. I've already ordered a single exhuast so i'll have a gap on the left hand side, thats why i want to put a "plug" in it.

The rear lights we have on our cars are simply two reverse lights, we don't get the rear fog light that's a different colour. I'd also be willing to swap with you if you dont want this foglight anymore
I've compared your bodykit with one in my accessoire brochure... exactly the same... on the parts list there are 2 types of 'your' bodykit... one for the 2.0 liter and one for the 2.4 liter version..different part numbers. 08F03-SEA-611 for the 2.0 and 08F03-SEA-610A for the 2.4. So I doubt it's a plug... but will ask the dealer.
About the exhaust...I think all my dad wants to have is as silence as possible...so it's not serious
About the foglight...I have to have one for the yearly check here... so I must have one... from what I see I can just take out 'the red plastic part' ... so all I have to do is search for a led type of foglight. So if you want to make a foglight it looks like a loose part. For me the 2 white's looks much better then one white and one red... I don't understand you want to change that to make it look jdm/edm
Old 02-27-2006, 05:44 PM
Burning Brakes

I've compared your bodykit with one in my accessoire brochure... exactly the same... on the parts list there are 2 types of 'your' bodykit... one for the 2.0 liter and one for the 2.4 liter version..different part numbers. 08F03-SEA-611 for the 2.0 and 08F03-SEA-610A for the 2.4. So I doubt it's a plug... but will ask the dealer. About the foglight...I have to have one for the yearly check here... so I must have one... from what I see I can just take out 'the red plastic part' ... so all I have to do is search for a led type of foglight. So if you want to make a foglight it looks like a loose part. For me the 2 white's looks much better then one white and one red... I don't understand you want to change that to make it look jdm/edm
Yesterday 7:41 PM
Thanks for all your help i think the two white circles look better aswell, i'd just change it to be a bit different Well hopefully you can sort out how to keep the foglight and get two white circles instead. Those part numbers you posted up could be a big help for quite a few people thinking about a single outlet exhaust.
Old 02-28-2006, 03:06 PM
Type-S user

Thanks for all your help i think the two white circles look better aswell, i'd just change it to be a bit different
That's why I have totally totally wrong pink dice hanging on my inside mirror :gheyfight:
Old 02-28-2006, 07:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
NOW it looks like a show car. Congrats, looks great.
Old 02-28-2006, 08:13 PM
Burning Brakes

That's why I have totally totally wrong pink dice hanging on my inside mirror
lol, nice
Old 02-28-2006, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by Crazy Sellout
NOW it looks like a show car. Congrats, looks great.
Thanks
Old 02-28-2006, 08:23 PM
Don't Mess With Texas

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
damn...those rims do amazing things for your cars looks.
Old 02-28-2006, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by cltypeSLOW
damn...those rims do amazing things for your cars looks.
thanks