Request: PPW interior pics please!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2004 | 01:41 AM
Advanced

Request: PPW interior pics please!!

hey all, brand new to the board here, fell in love with the PPW tsx ever since i first saw it. im so close to getting mine right now i can taste it, i cant wait!!

anyway i was wondering if anyone has some clear pics of the interior for the PPW (parchment interior). i love the PPW and the parchment interior is very nice but im not a huge fan of the wood finish. i think it kinda makes me look old lol (im 20 btw). i just wanted to see some pics and hopefully it'll grow on me or something. i really like the black interior w/ the metal finish, one of the first times i wish i was canadian :P . anyway, any pics would be great, thanks all!

oh yeah can people who do have the PPW with parchment interior share how they feel about the interior too? hows the wood fit with the look and all. thanks again in advance
Old 05-20-2004 | 07:34 AM
10th Gear

I have a friend who's on his second TL PPW with parchment. I think it's the best combination on the TSX. I bought the same colors and love it. Thinking about tinting the windows. I couldn't get pictures to attach so if you know how let me know. or send email address and I will send
Old 05-20-2004 | 02:36 PM
Baka Unco

Umm, I think it PWP (Premium White Pearl) . . .

Look here: http://www.acura-tsx.com/forums/show...&threadid=9361

Took a little time to get used to the parchment interior, but I think it's ok now. Still would have preferred the PWP with Quartz interior like they get in Canada.
Old 05-20-2004 | 06:06 PM
Advanced

hey guys, thanks for the responses, yeah its premium white pearl, i was thinking premium pearl white at the time hehe, silly me. anyways the wood trim is starting to grow on me so i guess it wont be that bad. the black tint is hawt though so im gonna have to throughly consider that and the oem kit . later!
Old 05-20-2004 | 06:55 PM
Intermediate

hehe yeah i just bought a TSX myself but i settled with carbon gray with ebony interior instead..but i absolutely LOVE white cars(actually my family owns all white hondas). my 6th gen accord v6 was taffeta white and i loved it.. but the interior in the PWP tsx wasnt doing it for me woodgrain reminds me of 30+ and im only 20y/o as well.. besides.. change wasnt so bad for me i love my CG tsx. but GL on ur choice... well im off to the dealership to pick up my car... had the factory kit put on. wee!!
Old 05-20-2004 | 07:48 PM
Advanced

Originally posted by corbs

Took a little time to get used to the parchment interior, but I think it's ok now. Still would have preferred the PWP with Quartz interior like they get in Canada. [/B]
Actually, in canada the pwp comes with ebony, not quartz. We dont get quartz at all
Old 05-24-2004 | 11:48 AM
Baka Unco

Originally posted by iceman2cuol4u
Actually, in canada the pwp comes with ebony, not quartz. We dont get quartz at all
Oops, I stand corrected. But White and Quartz is the combo I would have preferred. . . oh well.