new pix of my TSX that you requested

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2004, 02:58 PM
LOUD NOISES!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stoke I think your car is real tight, cant wait to see it with the CF hood and the 19's!!
Old 07-06-2004, 04:52 PM
Cruise Missile Lobber

I wouldn't ever do that to my TSX, but I do have a lot of respect for it...must have taken a lot of work. Good job!

What do you do in the Navy?...As you can probably tell I'm on subs out of Groton, CT. Just curious.
Old 07-06-2004, 05:50 PM
Holla Back Youngin

haha yea i need to see a pic, and SSN you are a good arist man.
Old 07-06-2004, 06:44 PM
SHIFT_over.so.I.can.see

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
haha see? and still no naming of where his exhaust is from or what company. same with the coilovers

I wasn't here to win this thread. I apologize, I just meant to put out my comments about his car not about him.

You're in the navy? I respect your job, I have quite a few friends in the marines myself. Anyways...

Cheers.
Old 07-06-2004, 06:45 PM
SHIFT_over.so.I.can.see

Originally Posted by accsuperstar
do you still have your CL-S civic and you still at UT?
I'm shopping for a new car right now and already graduated from UT. Who's your roommate? PM me.
Old 07-06-2004, 06:46 PM
SHIFT_over.so.I.can.see

nice artwork helio
Old 07-06-2004, 09:02 PM
Cruise Missile Lobber

Originally Posted by Tsex on 19s
haha yea i need to see a pic, and SSN you are a good arist man.
Artist?
Old 07-07-2004, 03:15 AM
Stokeless

thanks for the compliments guys....and for those at the meet in seattle that saw my car they know what has been done and they can tell you civic....your a waste of my time. and im man enough to admit when i do things to my ride. reread my previous posts. and SSN FT1 i used to be a GM2 (SW) now im an IT2(SW) be up for first this sept. I also do a lil realestate and am workin on buying my own shop. I already have a partnership with one shop but im looking to completely buy him out. Im not sure if i want to yet. Being in the military doesnt leave me alot of time to deal wtih a shop...so we will see.
Old 07-07-2004, 07:25 AM
Cruise Missile Lobber

IT2 huh...that's cool...I'm doing the LAN admin thing right now too...I'm on shore duty thank god...3 deployments was enough for me

Good luck on the test! Looks like they're making a metric butt-ton of chiefs, so you should be in good shape for first...let me tell you the raise is nice

What ship are you on? Good luck on your upcoming deployment.....
Old 07-07-2004, 03:11 PM
SHIFT_over.so.I.can.see

hmmm still no name on the parts at all? they must've come from somewhere... it's a legitimate question that you've dodged on each post. I'm not a waste of time, you're just not man enough to admit to everyone that you put junk on your nice car

Old 07-07-2004, 06:39 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Stokeless_TSX
thanks for the compliments guys....and for those at the meet in seattle that saw my car they know what has been done and they can tell you civic....your a waste of my time. and im man enough to admit when i do things to my ride. reread my previous posts. and SSN FT1 i used to be a GM2 (SW) now im an IT2(SW) be up for first this sept. I also do a lil realestate and am workin on buying my own shop. I already have a partnership with one shop but im looking to completely buy him out. Im not sure if i want to yet. Being in the military doesnt leave me alot of time to deal wtih a shop...so we will see.
Real estate? Hmmm...interesting. Being in the military doesn't leave time for much of anything in your personal life. Reason why my hubby got out..his favorite phrase was "my life is not my own." Very true.. hope your deployment goes by quickly and safely..good luck..
Old 07-08-2004, 02:23 AM
Stokeless

im on the Ford i was on the Thach and the Gary, i roll to shore duty next year...6 at sea sucks man let me tell ya. Thanks sara i hope my deployment is faster soon...this is taking forever. And civic like i have said...im not longer arguing with you you are a waste of time and thought. Your immature and just because i havent given you names doesnt mean the brands are not what you think to be quality. Civic if i were you i would hate me too. Jealousy is a motherfucker isnt it? Get over it. When i get back ill show you all the pix so everyone can see what they are. Even though my entire set up will be changin soon. Im not sure if im going for the buddy club coilovers or tanabe. I know for sure i dont want TIEN. But we will see. Civic enjoy your time picking through my posts. I actually think your quite funny. How you seem to dog peoples work when you have nothing to show yourself. Your a joke. You have nothing to show that you even know anything about engines or performance. All you seem to have is magazine articles. I told you already quite pestering me. I wont give you the info that you seek just because you want it soo bad. That is the only reason why you have no clue as to what i have on my car. anyway civic take care and have fun. I know your going to come to this thread and try to tear apart what ever i have said. Its coo though I know where you are coming from. I feel bad for you.
Old 07-08-2004, 11:28 AM
Just dial 1911

Originally Posted by civic4982
hmmm still no name on the parts at all? they must've come from somewhere... it's a legitimate question that you've dodged on each post. I'm not a waste of time, you're just not man enough to admit to everyone that you put junk on your nice car

civic, YOU have managed to dodge many of the questions posed to you. And really, who gives a SHIT what Stokeless wants to put on his car? If he is happy with it, then fine regardless of the fact that it might be ricer or not. Its his business how he wants to mod his car. Who the fuck are you to tell anyone otherwise??

Stokeless has turned you in to a horses ass by taking the high road. Why dont YOU be "man enough" to tell us what you have so we can criticize your "mods" as well. And you dont even own a fuckin TSX. Comedy... :sqntfawk:
Old 07-08-2004, 07:34 PM
Instructor

Regardless of this incoherent, wanton battle between two fellow car enthusiasts, I still see one major problem. People who spend a lot of time here are usually very passionate about the mods they make to their cars and have no problem sharing what they've done with others. It is a representation of their creativity, ability and depth of their wallet. Stokeless, I envy what you have done to your TSX and I appreciate your willingness to share your knowledge and thoughts with us. But why not answer the specific question when you are so eager in other threads to contribute? Regardless of Civic's abrasive wit and attempts to get you to answer his question, he is not the only one who's curious. Screw his personal attacks, humor us and answer the question. I think it's great when people don't go straight out and buy the fanciest, most expensive, bolt-on equipment. How people are being creative, saving a few bucks, and outperforming a stock setup is very interesting to me.

Either way, this thread has been entertaining.
Old 07-08-2004, 08:16 PM
SHIFT_over.so.I.can.see

Originally Posted by joerockt
civic, YOU have managed to dodge many of the questions posed to you. And really, who gives a SHIT what Stokeless wants to put on his car? If he is happy with it, then fine regardless of the fact that it might be ricer or not. Its his business how he wants to mod his car. Who the fuck are you to tell anyone otherwise??

Stokeless has turned you in to a horses ass by taking the high road. Why dont YOU be "man enough" to tell us what you have so we can criticize your "mods" as well. And you dont even own a fuckin TSX. Comedy... :sqntfawk:

I don't own a "fuckin TSX" that's right.
Read the previous posts douche bag and you'll see what I own.

Who gives a shit? Well obviously it's not him . His shitty mods are lame and all I did was call it out like it is. He won't even tell where he got his mods and why they are so successful. Who knows, it might help another TSX owner get the same mods to work on their car if they in fact are of any decent quality (which more than likely they're not due to his being a pussy and not posting them). You know what you should do with your shitty parts?

High road? I don't see taht guy taking any high road by calling me a "jealous fag" when he thought I had a Civic. My having an '03 CLS 6MT just makes him the little bitch he is and puts him in his place. Anyways, I seem to remember that I wasn't worth his time to reply. It seems his posts continue to confront me.

Stokeless: you shoulda stuck with low riders.

This'll be my last post with you guys on this thread. It was fun ...

EDIT:

PUAHAHAHAHA

Just as I suspected

http://www.acura-tsx.com/forums/show...ustom+coilover

They're POS ground control coilovers that he made fit... So pathetic!
Old 07-08-2004, 10:15 PM
Old fart

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
I wonder what happens if someone gets banned here but has an account over on one of the sister sites...

Either way...stop
Old 07-08-2004, 10:19 PM
Just dial 1911

Old 07-09-2004, 07:17 AM
Stokeless

im not dodging his quesiton i just dont feel like answering him. He is an idiot with nothin better to do than to mock me because i have something he doesnt. Its called being unique, original, Hate all you want to i dont care. I was THE first with a TSX on coilovers in SD. the only reason like i have said before that we modded them was to lower it for a car show. I had no choice and i am gone now and just waiting for other brands to come out. I dont like TIEN so im just waiting im considering Buddy club's and tanabe but im not sure of them yet. Im over seas in this fuckin war so you can chill at home and critize me about my car. Its coo though. I dont mind. Poke and joke all you want. I been here and im gonna stay here. You have no bearing on me and never will. You are a waste of everyones time if all you are here to do is put people down what they do to thier cars. This isnt just for Civic this is for everyone. We are here to exchange knowledge and help each other get to where we want to be. My TSX is no where near finished. Give it time and it will have a turbo motor with 400 whp in it. Dont care what any of you think or say its just what i want an i will get it.
Old 07-09-2004, 09:57 AM
Old fart

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
im not dodging his quesiton i just dont feel like answering him. He is an idiot with nothin better to do than to mock me because i have something he doesnt. Its called being unique, original, Hate all you want to i dont care. I was THE first with a TSX on coilovers in SD. the only reason like i have said before that we modded them was to lower it for a car show. I had no choice and i am gone now and just waiting for other brands to come out. I dont like TIEN so im just waiting im considering Buddy club's and tanabe but im not sure of them yet. Im over seas in this fuckin war so you can chill at home and critize me about my car. Its coo though. I dont mind. Poke and joke all you want. I been here and im gonna stay here. You have no bearing on me and never will. You are a waste of everyones time if all you are here to do is put people down what they do to thier cars. This isnt just for Civic this is for everyone. We are here to exchange knowledge and help each other get to where we want to be. My TSX is no where near finished. Give it time and it will have a turbo motor with 400 whp in it. Dont care what any of you think or say its just what i want an i will get it.
Old 07-09-2004, 10:45 AM
SHIFT_over.so.I.can.see

the only reason like i have said before that we modded them was to lower it for a car show. I had no choice and i am gone now and just waiting for other brands to come out.
the accord coilovers have a stiffer spring rate than the TSX coilovers. Since the accord is heavier. I can take corners at a much higher speed and stick to the ground better in my TSX than your "civic" ever will.
... how does that crow taste?
Old 07-09-2004, 10:50 AM
Cruisin'

the only reason like i have said before that we modded them was to lower it for a car show. I had no choice and i am gone now and just waiting for other brands to come out.
the accord coilovers have a stiffer spring rate than the TSX coilovers. Since the accord is heavier. I can take corners at a much higher speed and stick to the ground better in my TSX than your "civic" ever will.
Old 07-09-2004, 11:51 AM
Cruise Missile Lobber

You're a lucky man Stokeless being on a "target" as we like to call you in the submarine force Getting on the internet and typing email....I could only dream of that underway....take care man!
Old 07-10-2004, 06:59 AM
Stokeless

hahaha i hate it...too much bull shit.... there are other things i used to do as a Gunner...but i chose to stop doing that...didnt like it any more
Old 07-10-2004, 11:40 AM
Photography Nerd

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by TSXownzJOO
civic4982 why did you create another account?
Old 07-10-2004, 02:10 PM
Banned

did you install those headrest monitors yourself? BTW hot looking car
Old 07-10-2004, 02:56 PM
Advanced

I've acutally seen stokless's car in person... we used to be on the same ship together... all of his installs are top notch... he put a lot of time and effort into all of them... hey stok when youg uys get back your gonna have to let me know... I'm up here on whidbey now... anyhow best of luck to you guys out there...

steven
Old 07-12-2004, 07:38 PM
Don't listen to me.

Old 07-14-2004, 02:38 AM
Stokeless

Originally Posted by dickise
I've acutally seen stokless's car in person... we used to be on the same ship together... all of his installs are top notch... he put a lot of time and effort into all of them... hey stok when youg uys get back your gonna have to let me know... I'm up here on whidbey now... anyhow best of luck to you guys out there...

steven

you steve send me your contact info via pm...ill hit you up when we get back. Did you ever get your hood fixed??? im headed to ummm well a really big city in japan one of these days...lol you know comsec...cant tell you where but im gonan try to use my contacts in the states and see if i cant become a distributor with the shop im involved in for some nice shit they have in japan...If i can pull it off ooooohhh man hahaha
hit me up man
Old 07-14-2004, 07:40 AM
Racer

hey stoke, sounds like that you are doing a big thing out there, good luk man!!!
btw, i know you got your own car crew, but you guys even own a shop or something in the USA!? or a distributor of some manufacturers out there!?^o^
Old 07-14-2004, 07:47 AM
Race Director

Received 632 Likes on 508 Posts
Originally Posted by Dan Martin
civic4982 why did you create another account?
Dan's at it again with his investigator hat on. Another TSEAN?
Old 07-17-2004, 07:11 AM
Stokeless

my crew used to own a shop in san deigo called next level...we also ran power house...now we jsut have a business lic. That we use and we go through dynamic autosports in LA. We are in DEEP with them so we get hooked up. Personally i am buyin into a shop and will own half of it for a couple years then buy the current owner out. He is gettting old and doesnt want to deal with the getting dirty anymore...Its lucrative though...roughly 300k gross a year. with all overheads and what not i should be able to bring in 150k net. at the min. I just would like to see some stuff not widely distributed in the US. And i would like to ahve a part in that....Dan i wonder why the guy is makin more than one account??? hmmmm
Old 07-17-2004, 07:22 PM
Cruisin'

I like my new SN thanks for noticing
Old 07-18-2004, 10:39 AM
Photography Nerd

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by TSXownzJOO
I like my new SN thanks for noticing
So which account do you want to keep?
Old 07-26-2004, 07:09 PM
Drifting

I'm just not feeling the exhaust. The rest of the car looks incredible.