new pix of my TSX that you requested

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2004, 12:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
The drop isn't that low. I'd say 2" to 2.25" max based on the top of the stock tires and fender lips, as well as using my own car for comparison.
Old 05-17-2004, 10:17 AM
Stokeless

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yea its low not that low though...jus thave no gap at all front tires are tucked up maybe .25 inch
Old 06-21-2004, 09:18 PM
Cruisin'

ye yo stokeless where did u get ya teams that are in ya head from? and i was wondering how much they cost n those are ya factory head rest right ...i hope they are cause if i can i wanna add those but i was jw ight yo later hope ya can fill me ight peace nice car by the way love the TV's n ya whole car very nice later
Old 06-21-2004, 09:33 PM
Photography Nerd

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
You found it TREY! lol
Old 06-21-2004, 09:41 PM
Cruisin'

hahaa yea i did yo i went to this other site i got the right one now lol i just wanna find out bout his TV's n if anyone knows anysites where u can find tv's for cars n is a good site ya know is very easy to look at tv's n that stuff but yea thankx dan martin!!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2004, 04:53 AM
Stokeless

Originally Posted by TSX TREY
ye yo stokeless where did u get ya teams that are in ya head from? and i was wondering how much they cost n those are ya factory head rest right ...i hope they are cause if i can i wanna add those but i was jw ight yo later hope ya can fill me ight peace nice car by the way love the TV's n ya whole car very nice later

what teams in my head are you talkin bout? im lost and yes those are factory headrests. i used 5.6 inch tv's and i installed them myself. if you got a hook up the tvs will cost you less than 200 each if not bout 220-260 each. anymore info hit me up
Old 06-22-2004, 03:20 PM
Don't listen to me.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did anyone understand this guy?
Old 06-22-2004, 04:20 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by ortiz
Did anyone understand this guy?
Stokeless did, cause he answered his questions. Stokeless is multilingual.
Old 06-22-2004, 04:26 PM
Don't listen to me.

Originally Posted by ricecake
Stokeless did, cause he answered his questions. Stokeless is multilingual.
Pretty fly for a white guy.
Old 06-22-2004, 09:37 PM
Cruisin'

ye yo my bad i dk what i was talkin bout i think i was on like ESPN but yea lol sorry bout that i think he knew what i was talking bout ne ways because of head rest but yea my bad yall lol
Old 06-23-2004, 03:15 AM
Stokeless

omg lol pretty fly for a white guy??? im Dominican can you tell??? lol j/k but yea i understand the general point of what he was talkin about i think he just types too fast or something and hits the wrong keys or is on alot of tweek. Other than that i understand tagalog ,viet, chinese, english (sometimes lol), and some spanish. thats what happens when your mixed and you like exotic lookin women hahahaha you learn thier languages along with your own hehe...i speak in many TOUNGES hahahaha
Old 06-23-2004, 08:18 PM
7th Gear

Rim Ideas

Wheel Name: BR500http://www.carxpressions.com/wheels/brazen.htm

Holla At Your Boy!
Old 06-23-2004, 10:15 PM
Don't listen to me.

Originally Posted by skyview259
Wheel Name: BR500http://www.carxpressions.com/wheels/brazen.htm

Holla At Your Boy!

Spinners!! OMG!
Old 06-23-2004, 10:24 PM
Photography Nerd

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

First person to put spinners on their TSX will be banned.

Dan, who is only kidding...................................... or is he????
Old 06-23-2004, 10:47 PM
Just dial 1911

ye yo my bad i dk what i was talkin bout i think i was on like ESPN but yea lol sorry bout that i think he knew what i was talking bout ne ways because of head rest but yea my bad yall lol
Stay in school kids... I got a headache reading this...
Old 06-24-2004, 01:30 AM
Stokeless

that rim is just ghey
Old 06-24-2004, 02:31 AM
Holla Back Youngin

yo how u get them tv's to fit, like whas the exact specs, cause ive been told i need bigger headrests. u gotta get me a better picture of them, so i can show them bastards who claim it cant be done..
Old 06-24-2004, 02:59 AM
Stokeless

i got the XO vision 5.6 in tvs...took the bracket and cut off the outer lip. then when i installed it and cut open the leather i put the bracket inside and folded the leather into the bracket. cut off excess and then used a glue gun to glue the leater to the inside of the breacket. After that just force fit the TV into the bracket...trust me its a major biatch but worth it...it will NEVER come out
Old 07-03-2004, 11:55 PM
SHIFT_over.so.I.can.see

the mugen grill looks great and I like the headreasts, good job on the quality work.

however, cheap exhausts + cheap coilovers = ricer. If I got a nickel for every mexican around here who had a cheap ebay fart can for his exahaust on a hond/acura I'd probably be able to buy your car back from you to save it from its own misery.
you should replace the word "custom" in all those descriptions as "cheap crappy ______".

If yo'ure going to mod such a nice car, get quality parts and don't put junk on.
Old 07-04-2004, 12:53 AM
cmf
ATCer

I'm a bit confused as how something custom made is rice. Maybe it is, maybe it's not, I've never heard his car to see how it sounds, but his custom work has got him better gains than regular aftermarket companies selling their shit.
What's quality to you? AEM? DC Sports? To me, that's the cheap stuff.
Old 07-05-2004, 01:48 AM
SHIFT_over.so.I.can.see

Eibach and CT make quality suspension parts...
Greddy, Apexi, CT, and many others make quality exhaust parts...

"Custom" usually means some piece of shit half ass fart can ricer exhaust. i.e. Ebay junk.

A perfectly good example of good quality suspension parts is your Buddy Club coilovers. "Custom" coilovers most probably means junk parts made of something not even comparable to the Ground Control crap.

Reading your mod list, it looks like you care about quality. If he found someone so wonderful at creating great coilovers or a great exhaust that had "better gains than regular aftermarket companies selling their shit" well then I suppose all the members on the board would be more than excited to spend their hard earned money on it rather than wasting it on other name brands like CT/Eibach/Cusco/etc...

Name brands in after market parts, especially suspension, go a long way. Much tuning, experience, and time in R&D must be done to create a quality coilover system. I think it's fine to have a DIY intake but once you start going to the ebay exhausts and DIY coilovers (cutting springs perhaps? ) then you've crossed the line b/t ingenuity and just being plain cheap.

Plus a slam like his has no good mechanical purpose. It's just there so he can fit in with all the other lods and be 2 fast 2 furious.

Like I said, the TSX is a really nice car, it's a shame to ruin it.

I'll end on a good note. Like I said, the work he did with the headrests as a DIY is skillfully done and the mugen grill looks wonderful ... The other points I showed are definitely a to put on an otherwise nice car.
Old 07-05-2004, 08:33 AM
Stokeless

ok i have never shopped on EBAY..custom intake we welded using exhaust piping so all is mandrel bent, same with exhaust ...EBAY my ass. Coilovers were custom because i had them MADE for my car BEFORE any company had a suspension out there. Civic4982 you are jsut a jealous fag :ghey: my drop isnt that low...ask fedlawman and jtso they have both seen my car in person and will tell you how deep my exhaust is. Man homie i wish i could meet you...your just a negative person that can hate on other peoples rides cuz all you have is a civic. I have more WHP than ANY TSX on this site. So how you gonna call my engine mods RICE? If custom DIY mods get you more power then hey i say go for it. The work is clean and its MINE...hate all you want buy you cheap AEM and your CHEAP store bought shiet. Ill still have more power than you. this fawkin guy is gettin on my last nerve....:sqntfawk:ultraghey::noob:

btw springs arent cut they are modified coilovers for an accord....i dont cut springs
Old 07-05-2004, 04:25 PM
Holla Back Youngin

gangsta..lol
Old 07-05-2004, 04:55 PM
SHIFT_over.so.I.can.see

modified coilovers for an accord do not have the correct weight balances to increase performacne of the TSX. just b/c you chop something up to MAKE IT FIT does not mean you've made your car perform any better. like I said in a previous thread, I'll be more than happy to sit you down and teach you if you're willing to learn young one.

also, I nver said anything was wrong with your intake, it's your ricer fartcans that I mock.

See, this is what happens when you let wanna be gangsters get into import racing. They bring along with them low quality and half ass jobs. It's a problem with the whole group and not just you, so... I forgive you. You should however admit that you don't really know a damn thing about cars and that everything you learned is from Ricer Monthly. Just save me the trouble of further embarassing you.
Old 07-05-2004, 04:59 PM
SHIFT_over.so.I.can.see

haha modified coilovers? what're they? ground control?
Old 07-05-2004, 05:01 PM
SHIFT_over.so.I.can.see

haha no wati... ground controls is giving you too muhc credit...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33582

maybe these? :fingerfawk:

you're quite the amusing character
Old 07-05-2004, 05:46 PM
Stokeless

damn you must be the ebay whore...like i said i dont do ebay never have. I will to get my m3 lip but thats all. and that wont be for a few months. and the fart cans that you mock are from japan ill get a better pix of them for you when i get back from over seas. and to help you out with your ignorance the accord coilovers have a stiffer spring rate than the TSX coilovers. Since the accord is heavier. I can take corners at a much higher speed and stick to the ground better in my TSX than your "civic" ever will. i refuse to get TIEN coilovers cuz all im hearing is problems about them. And since i havent driven my car in a few months and wont for 3 more why upgrade? And you talk about wanna be gangsters?????hahahaha....come to seattle or san diego and ill show you something you will never forget until then stay your ass in texas and leave the TSX tuning to the people that can afford them. Oh and by the way this will be my last response to you. You are a horrible waste of space and i dont have time for people that have nothing good to say about what they cant afford...when you own 3 cars and have built engines on your own. talk to me. we can exchange knowledge. As of now you have nothing i can learn from you...but you could learn alot from me.

stokeless, who knows he still has the highest dyno here....but he just dosent know cars at all...
Old 07-05-2004, 09:13 PM
SHIFT_over.so.I.can.see

a stiffer spring rate does NOT equate to balance. front and rear as well as left and right spring rates must be carefully designed. you've still neglected to tell what brand your "custom" coilovers are. they must undoubtedly be pieces of crap. suspension are made per chassis and not just b/c of weight. a chassis' weight distribution is also important. it can be easily researched that the Accord (none of american spec ones to this date) have the same weight distribution as the TSX.

just because your fart cans are made in japan does not make them quality nor any less cheap and crappy. you still neglect to share what brand they are. so sad and pathetic your attempts at avoiding truth. actually I think a lot of knock off brands are made in Japan and other parts of Asia.

I've built quite a few cars and engines. My credentials are beyond what your mind can fathom. On top of that, your instant judgement that I drive a civic is not only unfounded but foolish. My first car was a civic however I no longer drive one. I doubt your ricer TSX can hang around a turn nor a straightaway with my slightly modded '03 CLS 6MT. Actually if I'm not mistaken my car is more expensive than yours? However, that is besides the point.

HAHAHA... You're quite a funny little Dominican. I have thoroughly enjoyed our discussions. Bestly I love how you openly claim to be some pathetic e-thug gangbanger. Please, get yourself an education and don't do anything stupid to ruin your life. It'll only lead you down two paths, neither of which is so glamorous. I called you a wanna be thug just b/c of your intriguing photograph.

As for TSX tuning, I'll leave that to you sine you feel it's such a high and mighty automobile. I suppose from your background owning an Acura makes you feel as if you're better than someone who owns a civic or another car perhaps.

You don't have to reply nor tell us the POS ebay brands you have on your exhaust and your coilovers. That is your perogative. However, next time you have a rebuttal please make an educated one. Now, I'm sure you're sitting there steamed at your keyboard to find that not only am I more educated than yourself but have more money than you. Not to worry though... someday you too can have success

Until then, fuck off...
Old 07-05-2004, 09:17 PM
SHIFT_over.so.I.can.see

Old 07-05-2004, 10:06 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Ok guys ... let's make this NOT personal. Back on topic please
Old 07-05-2004, 10:09 PM
Don't listen to me.

Originally Posted by civic4982
Until then, fuck off...

Why so hostile?

Ortiz, who thinks crazytree has be resurrected.
Old 07-05-2004, 10:29 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Damn..o.k. I'm gonna bring us back outta the ring, here.. Stokeless, are you a Navy man? Was guessing since you are out of San Diego.. was a Navy wife, so I was just curious. I think the ride is sweet..not my style, but a nice representation, none the less.. hope you are enjoying it..
Old 07-05-2004, 10:44 PM
Don't listen to me.

Originally Posted by SaraWI
Damn..o.k. I'm gonna bring us back outta the ring, here.. Stokeless, are you a Navy man? Was guessing since you are out of San Diego.. was a Navy wife, so I was just curious. I think the ride is sweet..not my style, but a nice representation, none the less.. hope you are enjoying it..

Ortiz, who completely agrees wish sara, even though he in not a Navy wife.
Old 07-06-2004, 12:15 AM
Holla Back Youngin

:bananahump: :bananahump: :phatyo: :whocares: damn stoke, civic ripped u a new asshole.. i dunno whose right or wrong, but civic u are one funny ass guy... keep up the gangsta posts. stoke u still cool, i wont crack on u, but civic did win the battle...
Old 07-06-2004, 07:54 AM
Stokeless

no he didnt win i am just tired of arguing with him...
Old 07-06-2004, 10:31 AM
I'm allergic to bull

Originally Posted by civic4982

BLAH BLAH BLAH

I've built quite a few cars and engines

BLAH BLAH BLAH

my slightly modded '03 CLS 6MT.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

not only am I more educated than yourself but have more money than you

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Until then, fuck off...
I don't see a picture of your mods, quality exhaust, high school/college certificate or a copy of your account balance. Until then...

Old 07-06-2004, 10:36 AM
Old fart

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
@ Helico
Old 07-06-2004, 11:06 AM
Three Wheelin'

do you still have your CL-S civic and you still at UT?
Old 07-06-2004, 12:45 PM
John Starks - The Dunk

Enough of this trash talk....i believe we need to start seeing some photos of your car civic4982. Talk is cheap....if you hate the TSX so much, then why are you on this site again? :sqntfawk:
Old 07-06-2004, 02:10 PM
Three Wheelin'

My roomate is friends with civic, and yes he does have a CLS

Quick Reply: new pix of my TSX that you requested