New Member with New Camera!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005 | 03:22 PM
04 remembrance

Nice pics- Love the color,
Old 04-28-2005 | 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Powered by Honda
Can we get more pics of the 1991 accord?????

....I too used to have a 1991 accord EX-R BTW!!! My dad had a 1989 Accord Coupe EX-i4 hatch(first car I ever drove)....and now I drive a 2001 Accord Coupe EX-V6...

I love accords as you can see... Accords Own!
Yeah Accords For life man!!
I can still remeber the first time I read the article in Super Street (that mag is hilarious) saying the JDM spec accord was coming over seas as the Acura TSX my heart was set. And I knew I was goin to change the badges. Thats why I Love My Honda

But here are some pics of my '91, as you requested...enjoy!!

I Love this car too much to let it go!
Old 04-28-2005 | 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by iamhomin
Nice pics- Love the color,
Thanks!! CG's rock!
Old 04-28-2005 | 03:56 PM
Apex Clipper

Originally Posted by ILoveMyHonda
Thanks , yeah, as law requires here in Cali need the front plate on. So I thought I'd Do somehting different with it, plus I think it allows so see the cars lines in the front better and it adds a lil touch of JDM
Nice ride. The offset plate is reminiscent of Evo's and Euro' cars. I haven't had a front plate since I got my TSX back in '03 and haven't been pulled over for it. "Knock on wood"...

You're off to a good start tho' congrats...
Old 07-12-2005 | 05:43 PM
Burning Brakes

I can still remeber the first time I read the article in Super Street (that mag is hilarious) saying the JDM spec accord was coming over seas as the Acura TSX my heart was set. And I knew I was goin to change the badges. Thats why I Love My Honda

Dam nice Accord! I love it! Mine is gone
Nice rear lights love the red white combo like the prelude and 03 seventh gen. Also nice rims...volks? Ce? or Le28n?

Yeah your like me!! :ghey: So many people dont understand. When I heard the JDM Accord was coming I was so happy. I still drive my Accord Coupe EXV6 but saving up for the TSX. Most likely summer 06.
However, I plan to debadge like you did. But I would rebadge within the first couple days to the GOLDEN H! Although it wont be gold.
Old 07-12-2005 | 05:45 PM
Drifting

What the heck? Are those HID's on that accord? OH MAN! AWESOME!
Old 07-13-2005 | 01:02 AM
Drifting

Those rims are pretty nice on that 4th gen........

are you going to do a full Euro R conversion?? as in getting a kit as well?? Then you can be twins with COlt.......and oh ya, CG KICKS ASS!
Old 07-13-2005 | 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Powered by Honda
Dam nice Accord! I love it! Mine is gone
Nice rear lights love the red white combo like the prelude and 03 seventh gen. Also nice rims...volks? Ce? or Le28n?

Yeah your like me!! :ghey: So many people dont understand. When I heard the JDM Accord was coming I was so happy. I still drive my Accord Coupe EXV6 but saving up for the TSX. Most likely summer 06.
However, I plan to debadge like you did. But I would rebadge within the first couple days to the GOLDEN H! Although it wont be gold.
Wow, I'm suprised to see this thread again, haha late response to the pic request, but better late than never.

Yup, Accords rule!! If you look at the pics again, theres 2 in the background haha. Hope you git your Accord/TSX soon, trust me its weird, when you sit in one it feels like home. But yeah, as far as the 4th gen is concearned, still a good looking body style to me, never ages.

Originally Posted by Alin10123
What the heck? Are those HID's on that accord? OH MAN! AWESOME!
Yup Hella HID kit, I love em!

Originally Posted by Benz_05_TSX
are you going to do a full Euro R conversion?? as in getting a kit as well?? Then you can be twins with COlt.......and oh ya, CG KICKS ASS!
I dunno, I've been consisering that but, I'm kinda leaning towards the OEM kit, to me it keeps the sharp lines of the car, but still uncertain. I have ask the BOSS first if you know what i mean .

But Colt's CG is in a league of its own, I can never be twins with his car, his car owns.
Old 07-13-2005 | 12:22 PM