After 8 weeks .. Finally have my EuroR kit installed..

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2004, 08:57 AM
JDM Pursuer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Andynolife
hahaha .. it's ok Bender .... u ride looks hot ... those rims r fine ..... not bad
i kno wut u mean ........ for those rims

yeah Endless i ordered the folights.... i think it just cannot go along without the foglights ..
i'm trying to find a same style but with H grill .... i wanna keep the luxry look of it .. i love the chrome style of the grill so .... still trying to get it ...
hwhat kind of bulbs u change for the foglights Endless ?? .. denfinitely not those cheap light blubs rite ?? .... Thanks for answering ..

have you seen the older 2000-2002 TLs that were converted to the original Honda Inspire? They have the chrome grill with H on it. maybe with some customization you can make it fit to your car?
Old 07-28-2004, 12:40 PM
Burning Brakes

i think there is a JDM grill with the OEM chrome style for CL9 .... i remeber i saw one in a jap Accord CLub's website ..... try to order that toy
but fitment is a big issue .. after u see those terrible gaps when ppl install Mugen grill and EuroR grill .... really have to think abt it b4 install it
Old 07-28-2004, 01:49 PM
Bye TSX, hello domestic?

after u see those terrible gaps when ppl install Mugen grill and EuroR grill .... really have to think abt it b4 install it
you may be overstating the gap. anyone who installs a JDM grill themselves will notice, but if you look at any picture its almost impossible to tell. of course everyone knows what's wrong w/ their car, but still looks good.
Old 07-28-2004, 03:10 PM
Burning Brakes

i helped my frd to installed his Euro-R grill and another mugen grill .. i kno how it looks like .. ~~
and plus the pain that u have to buy an extra JDM radiator cover ...... i would invest the money on foggies for now
Old 07-29-2004, 05:48 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,227 Likes on 1,421 Posts
Originally Posted by STC
take off the Euro R badge
x 9902207622017 :shit:
Old 07-29-2004, 08:29 AM
JDM Pursuer

i helped my frd to installed his Euro-R grill and another mugen grill .. i kno how it looks like .. ~~
and plus the pain that u have to buy an extra JDM radiator cover ...... i would invest the money on foggies for now

but overall it still looks better especially with your case... i can picture your car looking sweet with the euro-r grill, euro-r lip, foggies... most importantly is that euro-r badge, i think it's a "must" to have the euro-r grill with H emblem at back too. sorry but tsx euro-r just doesn't look right to me. just my two cents..

edit: and you can remain certain level of luxury by using chrome trims for your euro-r grill. will still look great! also euro-r radiator cover is around $30 US in PPP. much more affordable than foggies?
Old 07-29-2004, 12:05 PM
Burning Brakes

hahaha .. true .. ~~ i kno wut u mean to remain some lvl of luxry ... just like wut neochaser did ..
howver i will think abt it ... THanks alot .... i wont keep the TSX long haha .. ~
u kno ... silver doesn't really behave like other colors ... cant make it too sport .... or it will look weird ...