*Street Image*

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2004, 02:00 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
*Street Image*

Well, I drove 2 1/2 hours to the South to get my Injen Intake & Eibach Pro-Kit intalled over at Street Image. I must say, that place is so damn clean!! brand new building!!
I was expecting more like ghetto body shop, but it wasn't. I took some pictures of the body shop. Arnold is the MAN!!! He even took me out for a drive on his EVO...that thing is crazy fast!! He said it goes 0-60 in high 3's. 350 HP...400 to the ground. I remember riding on my pops M3 before(He sold it)...but this EVO blew me away...
Everybody was so nice and you get to meet this cute lady in the front office, so people cruise down and get something to make your car better. It is pretty easy to find, and many fastfood restaruants!!! so you can grab something to eat while you are waiting.
It was a looooooooong~~~ trip! but everybody from Street Image made worth visit. Good people to work with and I strongly recommend to all you TSXERS.

P.S. Hey Arnold! I wish I could have better decribed your A+ bodyshop!! but my English is very limited since I'm not an American, please forgive me for that. And I had a great experience today with Street Image. Thank you and I hope your business keeps growing!
Old 07-09-2004, 02:12 AM
OCD in the OC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hey man i took your advice and got my tint done at the place you recommended. can you PM me the price for intake and install? thanks bro!
Old 07-09-2004, 03:03 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think it will be better for you to contact blxmjx for better quote.
So you went to Songs tint in Washington Blvd right? nice people to work with.
Ye man talk to Arnold at Street Image and he will work it out for you for sure.
Old 07-09-2004, 08:40 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
looks like a nice shop
Old 07-09-2004, 10:13 AM
Old fart

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by dabuda2004
looks like a nice shop