Whats going on??

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 06:50 PM
tsx's4playinwith

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whats going on??

I have a problem with my 06 acura. I went to turn on the headlights and they worked, but everytyhing else such as the side signal lights and the back lights didnt come on. Neither did the interior lights to the ac/cd player buttons,but the dash is working. When i turn the knob to parking lights, nothing comes on . Does anyone know whats wrong? does a fuse control all of this..helpp
Old 03-01-2006, 06:55 PM
Racer

probably a fuse, but i'd get the dealer to check it out especially if you dont know what you're doing. I'd get the manual, and check the fuse and use a spare fuse in its place just to get around, and have the dealer check it out as soon as possible to make sure its an isolated thing (just the fuse's problem). Either the fuse, or something blew the fuse somehow, so that may needa get checked
Old 03-01-2006, 07:22 PM
tsx's4playinwith

aright..but my acura dealers kinda far(45 minutes) do you think honda will able to do it? You think they'll charge?
Old 03-01-2006, 07:34 PM
Racer

Honda will probably charge for the service as its an acura only warranty. If you don't wanna visit the dealer, pop in another fuse, and check to see if the fuse was the problem. If it fixes the problem, then get it checked at your next maintainance. If it doesn't, I think its better to check the dealer.
Old 03-01-2006, 07:36 PM
TSX User

Call Acura TLC. You should not pay a dime.
Old 03-01-2006, 08:49 PM
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
It sounds like a fuse here too since the turn signals aren't related to the accessories but are probably ont he same fuse block. Try pulling the possible fuses and then checking to see if they are burnt out. if one is, replace that fuse if the items that are out are important and then get it checked out. The reason being... although the problem with not being able to use those things are fixed... the thing that caused the fuse to burn out may not have been fixed. There could be a short, or anything of that nature somewhere along the line. The fuses are there to protect the electrical devices.