Pond front grille?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 08:44 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
opps answered already..duh

CCC do they come with 3M tape...how tightly glued are they to your head light?
Old 04-25-2006, 09:00 PM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,844 Likes on 2,575 Posts
Originally Posted by SimpleWhite
opps answered already..duh

CCC do they come with 3M tape...how tightly glued are they to your head light?
actually the 3m adheasive is on the eyelid itself. there is no foam tape. they are on there pretty well and that is after we pulled them off tsx.fury's headlights. I still think I am going to get some new 3m liquid adheasive.
Old 04-25-2006, 09:34 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guy, I emailed Bullet Proof Auto about the Pond and Azect front grille for TSX last night and they said that they can get Azect and Pond from Japan. Check the below the message: I am thinking about order one.

George,

The pricing for the front grille for Azect is 560 painted or 383 unpainted . This is for the mesh type as we cannot get the chrome type.

Pond Front grille is $342 unpainted.

Thank you for your inquiry. Have a nice day.

Gifford Chan
Giff@BulletProofAutomotive.com
Bulletproof Automotive, LLC
www.BespokeVentures.com
Phone : 310.327.4676
Fax : 310.765.4794
~INCLUDE E-MAIL HISTORY WHEN RESPONDING~
Old 04-25-2006, 09:36 PM
Three Wheelin'

Hey CColts, where is your Pond front grille? I want to see the pic.
Old 04-25-2006, 09:37 PM
Three Wheelin'

hey guy, check the website for Pond front grille: www.pond.co.jp
Old 04-25-2006, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by GSGOMEZ
Hey guy, I emailed Bullet Proof Auto about the Pond and Azect front grille for TSX last night and they said that they can get Azect and Pond from Japan. Check the below the message: I am thinking about order one.

George,

The pricing for the front grille for Azect is 560 painted or 383 unpainted . This is for the mesh type as we cannot get the chrome type.

Gifford Chan
www.BespokeVentures.com
you need to talk to them again as that is not the price they charged fury. he paid 550 for his pond grill which I am going to be buying from him when it arrives from japan.
Old 04-25-2006, 09:43 PM

Hey CColts, where is your Pond front grille? I want to see the pic.
its not here yet.
Old 04-25-2006, 09:45 PM
Burning Brakes

eyelids are a nice touch man. thinking of getting them colour coded i gues?
Old 04-25-2006, 09:51 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by CCColtsicehockey
you need to talk to them again as that is not the price they charged fury. he paid 550 for his pond grill which I am going to be buying from him when it arrives from japan.
Yeah but the price for $550 with painted. I dont understand why did they quote the price on Pond front grille. I have to email them again this week and find it out.
Old 04-25-2006, 09:52 PM
Three Wheelin'

its not here yet.
Oh I see, I will look forward to it when you recieve it. Bullet Proof Auto employer told me that they will take 8 to 14 weeks to get it. Long time to get it from Japan.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:02 PM

Oh I see, I will look forward to it when you recieve it. Bullet Proof Auto employer told me that they will take 8 to 14 weeks to get it. Long time to get it from Japan.
actually fury order the grill back in like november 05 and its still not here. the grills on made on order. so once you place your order with BPA they order it from japan and pond starts making it. maybe he did get his painted but not to my knowledge. I will be happy if it is though. So once fury recieves it I am paying him and then getting it.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:05 PM
Three Wheelin'

Yeah. I am thinking about getting one soon and can be patient to get it because time will go fly. Also Bullet Proof Auto quote me that Pond front grille with unpainted for $342. So I think you already got painted on new grille. We will see what happens when you recieve it, okay.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:09 PM

Yeah. I am thinking about getting one soon and can be patient to get it because time will go fly. Also Bullet Proof Auto quote me that Pond front grille with unpainted for $342. So I think you already got painted on new grille. We will see what happens when you recieve it, okay.
well i sent them an email for a quote to cause I want a price quote of my own. if that grill is not painted I am not paying 550 for it. However I trust fury is not ripping me off.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:11 PM

I just found this in an old thread on the Pond Grill

Originally Posted by npence
I posted this in a thread in Black Market, but I'm not sure if people would find it buried on the fifth page. I know several other people were interested too, so here's what I found out about the Pond grill in it's very own thread:

I spoke again with Tim @ Bulletproof, he says the price is $320 including shipping and they won't give any discount for a group buy. So, I guess we're on our own to each order should we want it. He does not guarantee fitment since it's made for the Japanese market, and can not accept a return if it doesn't fit. He says it comes unpainted. From the gloss in these pics, it looks like it just needs to be painted, but I can't tell if there's any chrome on there:

Anyway, from those pictures on Euro-R's, I'm guessing it will fit the TSX, so I think in the next week I'll order one! Here's the contact info:

Tim Willing (tim@bulletproofautomotive.com)
Bulletproof Automotive

I'm pretty excited to get this. I've got an NBP like the picture so I think it'll look really sharp on my car. Anybody else gonna get one?
https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...ght=pond+grill
Old 04-25-2006, 10:12 PM
Three Wheelin'

well i sent them an email for a quote to cause I want a price quote of my own. if that grill is not painted I am not paying 550 for it. However I trust fury is not ripping me off.
You should talk to fury and see what he say. Let's find it out.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:15 PM
Three Wheelin'

I just found this in an old thread on the Pond Grill

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...ght=pond+grill
Good found!
Old 04-25-2006, 10:16 PM
Three Wheelin'

If I have a little more money then I will probably order Azect for $383 unpainted from Bullet Proof Auto.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:17 PM

Good found!
however I showed that to Fury and he said he had also told BPA about that and they said he never worked there and 550 shipped is the cheapest they could do. $50 of that price is a bank wire transfer fee cause BPA only excepts bank wire transfers.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:25 PM
Three Wheelin'

however I showed that to Fury and he said he had also told BPA about that and they said he never worked there and 550 shipped is the cheapest they could do. $50 of that price is a bank wire transfer fee cause BPA only excepts bank wire transfers.
That's interesting! So we will find it out when you recieve it and see what happen. Is that sounds good?
Old 04-25-2006, 10:38 PM

That's interesting! So we will find it out when you recieve it and see what happen. Is that sounds good?
well we will find out when the they get me my own quote and when I talk to fury again.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:53 PM
send me a link to JDM??

Hey hey hey, I'll show you the reciept Jason, I don't know who quoted you that at Bulletproof GSGOMEZ but let me know if you don't mind because I'd love to go back to them and make a fuss. If you have it in an email do you mind forwarding it to me? (bensears@gmail.com) I put up a fight with the girl I talked to about the $450 (plus $50 for bank transfer and $50 for shipping) but she wasn't having it. If you send me that email it would give me some serious ammo to get Jason a better deal. Let me know if you don't mind.

And yeah, about the production schedule. I would expect a WAY longer time then Bulletproof tells you. Pond only produces at max two production lines a year, and they only produce what is on order evidently. And if they don't have enough they skip the production line. So it could take up to a year to get.

I ordered in the beginning of November and mine hasn't been produced yet, let alone shipped and through customs.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:57 PM
send me a link to JDM??

The president of Bulletproof gauanteed me it will get shipped to their warhouse in 10 business days. If that just misses their container leaving for the US that would put shipping time at a month and a half and if the shipping/customs time takes a couple weeks that would put my whole waiting time at about 8 months. Just as a reference.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:59 PM
send me a link to JDM??

Originally Posted by CJams
Does this affect the way the light is projected?
Nope!
Old 04-25-2006, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by TSX.Fury
Hey hey hey, I'll show you the reciept Jason, I don't know who quoted you that at Bulletproof GSGOMEZ but let me know if you don't mind because I'd love to go back to them and make a fuss. If you have it in an email do you mind forwarding it to me? (bensears@gmail.com) I put up a fight with the girl I talked to about the $450 (plus $50 for bank transfer and $50 for shipping) but she wasn't having it. If you send me that email it would give me some serious ammo to get Jason a better deal. Let me know if you don't mind.

And yeah, about the production schedule. I would expect a WAY longer time then Bulletproof tells you. Pond only produces at max two production lines a year, and they only produce what is on order evidently. And if they don't have enough they skip the production line. So it could take up to a year to get.

I ordered in the beginning of November and mine hasn't been produced yet, let alone shipped and through customs.
haha no I believe you. Understand in no way did I think at all that you were ripping me off. I personally thought they didnt give GSGOMEZ a full price quote only the price of the grill or that girl is trying to rip you off to begin with. Since this is the second email in the $300 range I think you should email them so everyone could get to the bottom of this if they are trying to pull a fast one on people.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:05 PM
send me a link to JDM??

George,

Gifford Chan
www.BespokeVentures.com
Just saw this and sent an email to Bulletproof asking about the $100+ difference.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:12 PM

Just saw this and sent an email to Bulletproof asking about the $100+ difference.
ok
Old 04-25-2006, 11:21 PM

thats the reason I thought they might be trying to screw you on the price.
Old 04-26-2006, 02:51 AM
Three Wheelin'

I understand the situation from you. I just wonder why does Bullet Proof Auto quoted me the price on Pond Front Grille and your offering are different. My email address is gsgomez@hotmail.com. Did u see my quote from Bullet Proof Auto? That's stupid of her doing that stuff to you. She suppose to know better with parts dealing. I can't believe that you still have not recieve it since November. That's sux! I am trying to figure it out to get front grille for my TSX instead of stock one. I had hard time to pick one but I kind of like JDM font grille from AJ-Racing but different emblem, I only want "A" and also like Mugen. I also like Pond and Azect but it is so hard to get it from Japan and costing. Thanks, no plms.
Old 04-26-2006, 02:52 AM
Three Wheelin'

ok
Oh I see, no plms.
Old 04-26-2006, 02:52 AM
Three Wheelin'

haha no I believe you. Understand in no way did I think at all that you were ripping me off. I personally thought they didnt give GSGOMEZ a full price quote only the price of the grill or that girl is trying to rip you off to begin with. Since this is the second email in the $300 range I think you should email them so everyone could get to the bottom of this if they are trying to pull a fast one on people.
I agree with you!!!!!
Old 04-26-2006, 02:53 AM
Three Wheelin'

The president of Bulletproof gauanteed me it will get shipped to their warhouse in 10 business days. If that just misses their container leaving for the US that would put shipping time at a month and a half and if the shipping/customs time takes a couple weeks that would put my whole waiting time at about 8 months. Just as a reference.
Damn, that's sux!!!!
Old 04-26-2006, 12:23 PM
Jewdacris!!

yeah I mean this is the only way I like the 06 tsx to be exact.

This TSX is hot!! How i wish the 06 Mugen grille fit the 04.

Anywho...those eyelids are hot. I think the guy has an Ebay store set up where they are 59.99 plus shipping, which i think is $12.00. And if they dont get in the way of the light all the better.
Old 04-26-2006, 12:54 PM
Master Graphic Artist

Originally Posted by ProjectT4
nahh my roomate drives a 05 TSX he wants to give it a better look. but that sucks for me that it doesnt fit on a 06 cuz id like to get it my self. man 3 more weeks and im going to japan. do some major shoppin...
Wow you and your roommate both have a TSX? Did you get yours after he got his? I have a buddy at home that picked up a TSX recently it's funny how I always want to race him

Me (04 MT) > Him (05 AT)
Old 04-26-2006, 03:21 PM

fury so did you get ahold of them about this today at all.
Old 04-26-2006, 04:56 PM
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by PixelHarmony
Wow you and your roommate both have a TSX? Did you get yours after he got his? I have a buddy at home that picked up a TSX recently it's funny how I always want to race him

Me (04 MT) > Him (05 AT)

HAHA yah, he got his 04 or 05 (MT) dont remember. and yes i did get mine after him. i was looking for a car around 30 with good options, and i guess nothing beats the package of this car! i wanted an STi at first, but screw that, interior is fugly on that car! lol... well i got the Auto instead. my past 2 cars were both manual so i thought id go for a change. NOW I REGRET! hahaha o well...

and i feel you! he wants to race me all the time!! u kno since u live in Urbana, i have friends at UIUC and i actually go down there once a month. maybe we can schedual a meet sometime!
Old 04-27-2006, 11:08 PM
send me a link to JDM??

FYI, I have heard from Bulletproof that the price quotes you recieved were an error, and the real price quote is $425. I will be assesed the slight difference in shipping cost. But the real cost of the grille is $425 plus wire transfer $50 plus shipping... so around $525-$550.
Old 04-27-2006, 11:23 PM
CarbonGreyPearlEbony

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
i dont think so. however i want to paint mine.
Yes, definetly paint them... I think it will look better like that on your car..
Old 04-28-2006, 12:23 PM
Bye TSX, hello domestic?

Originally Posted by TSX420J
Yes, definetly paint them... I think it will look better like that on your car..
they're a flexible material though, you could only put them on once and probably never be able to remove them w/o cracking the paint job
Old 04-28-2006, 12:29 PM
CarbonGreyPearlEbony

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by xizor
they're a flexible material though, you could only put them on once and probably never be able to remove them w/o cracking the paint job
Damn that sucks...
Old 04-28-2006, 08:58 PM
Cruisin'

not sure if this was mentiond- would u know if eyelids are available for 06 tsx's??

Quick Reply: Pond front grille?!?!