Enhancements to the TSX?

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 12:44 AM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Enhancements to the TSX?

Hey everyone, I was looking for some insight before I go customize my acura and have some detailing done.

I have a 2005 TSX no navi, Artic Blue. Well I am planning on remote start. They offered it to me at the dealer but I didn't take it (no money at the time) but they said I can come back and have it done at any time. Well I was curious if anyone had remote start put in their TSX and could give me some advice whether or not it's worth it to pay the extra and have the dealer do it?

Secondly, I wanted to know if there is a setting that can be changed so that while the car is running the doors can be locked with the remote. I sometimes leave the car running and detach my house keys and remote to run in somewhere and it would be great if the system would allow me to remotely lock and unlock the doors while it was running.

Third, Was wondering if anyone had any info on putting in seat coolers on top of the heated seats. Things get QUITE hot in the summer and no one likes a burnt butt.

Lastly, I'm taking my car to a car wash that specializes in car detailing and hand wash/wax. Any idea how much I can expect to spend. I'm going to need them to wash/polish/wax the entire car, and take a look at a couple dings from the road and few scratches on the trunk from my mistake of going through the regular car wash (and it was BRUSHLESS).

Thanks for the maintence tips everyone in advance, just a new owner and clueless on how to properly take care of the car..... as crazy as I am about it, hehe.

Thanks again
Old 07-25-2005, 12:29 PM
"You are just a puppet.."

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
for your last question...i know the detailers around me charge around $100-$150

Edit: thats for EVERYTHING