Acura TSX Front Bumpers (OEM & Aftermarket)

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 11:13 AM
FiveApples

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Acura TSX Front Bumpers (OEM & Aftermarket)

I need some help and advice.

I was going to put a JDM Front Lip and JDM Foglight Kit on my TSX, but after seeing pics of the JDM Front Lip and stuff... It doesn't look like it would be a fit... it almost looks like a completely different bumper with the way the lower grill openings work.

I had considered the Kenstyle and Phase front bumper, but simplicity is often good. Per my earlier post, it looks like the Phase front is out... leaving me JDM or Kenstyle.

I am ordering 18" Gram Lights 57S-Pro next week and have the Comptech Springs ready to go on... no pics yet though... still quite stock (http://www.leitchmotorsports.com/Kevin.html).

Any help with how the front bumper scenario works is greatly appreciated.
Old 06-13-2005, 11:21 AM
Team Owner

Received 378 Likes on 198 Posts
Originally Posted by FiveApples

I was going to put a JDM Front Lip and JDM Foglight Kit on my TSX, but after seeing pics of the JDM Front Lip and stuff... It doesn't look like it would be a fit... it almost looks like a completely different bumper with the way the lower grill openings work.

I had considered the Kenstyle and Phase front bumper, but simplicity is often good. Per my earlier post, it looks like the Phase front is out... leaving me JDM or Kenstyle.

I am ordering 18" Gram Lights 57S-Pro next week and have the Comptech Springs ready to go on... no pics yet though... still quite stock (http://www.leitchmotorsports.com/Kevin.html).

By JDM, are you referring to the Euro-R front lip? Because if you are, then it should fit just fine. There are plenty of members who have already installed it and everything seems to fit perfectly.
Old 06-13-2005, 11:57 AM
FiveApples

yes, i'm referring to the Euro Lip.... I'm so used to JDM..!!

How do you get the fog lights with the actual Euro look... i found what claimed to be the Euro kit, but it looks like the OEM..
Old 06-13-2005, 12:09 PM
i want to ride my bicycle

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
http://www.boomplustoys.net/jdm_accord.shtml
Old 06-13-2005, 06:46 PM
Bye TSX, hello domestic?

Originally Posted by FiveApples

link to body kits

The JDM Euro-R fits fine
Old 06-13-2005, 08:12 PM
Subie Tech

The EuroR lip kit fits perfectly onto the bumper. It's just the EuroR grill has a minor fitment problem.