who's tsx is this?!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 06:55 AM
2010 6MT non-tech

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
that is the ugliest thing ever. why would anyone want to defile their car like that?
Old 11-13-2007, 05:24 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by S14 n Tsx
If someone already figure out like you said then don't you think it would been on the forum or on the market by now? How come there isn't any engine bay shot? hmmm, If I was the only one with a turbo tsx then I would be driving w/o hood to show off.
If he truly has the turbo on his car then jdm k20 drop?

Interfooler ftl.
If you haven't noticed, this isn't the only TSX forum, or even the most active forum for that matter. Just because you like to fix up your car doesn't mean you have to belong to an online forum of any sorts. I find it extremely difficult to believe that of all the TSXs out there, not a single one has a turbo on it.

And 2, the person didn't post his own pics here, they were taken from another site. You're basing your assumptions on one picture of a car that obviously had a ton of money spent on it.

All I'm saying is its possible. Everyone is shooting it down because you think its impossible.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:54 PM
Racer

so many haters on this board. unbelievable. all the OP asked is whose TSX this is
Old 11-13-2007, 10:48 PM
Registered Car Nut

you're right... i don't know whose this is...

If it's a real turbo, good! but the other mods are way too much...WAYYYY too much.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:48 PM
Special-K

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If its not a complete OEM kit or Mugen, nobody likes it. Some of you act like your from beverly hills and everything has to be perfect. Its a perfect show car..not show room car. I like to see people being creative with their cars..sets your car apart from others. One things for sure, you wont see anything like it on the road! If i had the money my car would be "pimped out" too! This is something that i'd like to see at HIN!!
Old 11-14-2007, 12:32 AM
Banned

I just don't think it's tasteful. It looks like an exhibition of random aftermarket parts.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:43 AM
B A N N E D

3 on style - just doesn't turn me on... nice color though.

7 on creativity... I can respect that.

and I doubt hes running legit boost with all his gauges and such working properly on a k24 because some of the smartest guys all over this site have been trying to get the EM right for like 2 yrs now and are still not done.

If this guys running boost with EM on a k24 somebody get me his phone number cuz I'll give him some good $$$ to do it to mine.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:48 AM
Special-K

Originally Posted by TSX Wisc Badger
3 on style - just doesn't turn me on... nice color though.

7 on creativity... I can respect that.

and I doubt hes running legit boost with all his gauges and such working properly on a k24 because some of the smartest guys all over this site have been trying to get the EM right for like 2 yrs now and are still not done.

If this guys running boost with EM on a k24 somebody get me his phone number cuz I'll give him some good $$$ to do it to mine.
Turbo has been done before.. it was even in one of the import magazines.. it made 370hp!.. the Dazz TSX. So its possible! I've never seen anyone put a fake turbo kit on a car!.. where do you guys get this crap??..haha. Nothing on that car looks cheap, alot of custom work. So why would they put on a fake turbo kit?..
Old 11-14-2007, 01:22 AM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by PrecyseStylez
Turbo has been done before.. it was even in one of the import magazines.. it made 370hp!.. the Dazz TSX. So its possible! I've never seen anyone put a fake turbo kit on a car!.. where do you guys get this crap??..haha. Nothing on that car looks cheap, alot of custom work. So why would they put on a fake turbo kit?..

i guess then my question is if a turbo is possible then where do I sign up? Why have countless people on here have asked about it yet nobody seems to know how to accomplish the final product? The only reason I (and others in this thread) question if its real or not is because nobody has ever seen it done (with EM) or been able to get any info on it in the 4 yrs of the TSX's history?

I'm doubtful it works cleanly, retaining all the cars functions on a K24 until I see some facts. If he indeed had a K20 swap then is it really a turbo'd TSX or a turbo'd k20 in a TSX shell?

Cuz shit... anyone could drop $10 g's into a swap, k-pro, turbo kit but it ain't gonna be a real TSX in my eyes.

edit: I promise I would LOVE to be disproved on this one... a turbo kit for the TSX would be a dream come true!
Old 11-14-2007, 03:21 AM
mmmmmm....

Received 95 Likes on 81 Posts
Originally Posted by bhamsan
If you haven't noticed, this isn't the only TSX forum, or even the most active forum for that matter. Just because you like to fix up your car doesn't mean you have to belong to an online forum of any sorts. I find it extremely difficult to believe that of all the TSXs out there, not a single one has a turbo on it.

And 2, the person didn't post his own pics here, they were taken from another site. You're basing your assumptions on one picture of a car that obviously had a ton of money spent on it.

All I'm saying is its possible. Everyone is shooting it down because you think its impossible.
I was bashing?? please! Sure, this isn't the only tsx forum, but guess what? I'm a member of all the tsx forums out there that I know of, and still haven't seen a single turbo tsx yet. If that car truly has a turbo set up then I give him madd prop for what he has done, but until I see some of list of his mods or a picture of engine bay I'm not going to believe this.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:24 AM
mmmmmm....

Originally Posted by PrecyseStylez
I seen plenty of show cars with fake turbo kit. dude, you need to go back re-read the magazine.... that is fucking turbo k20, not k24.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:22 AM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by S14 n Tsx
I was bashing?? please! Sure, this isn't the only tsx forum, but guess what? I'm a member of all the tsx forums out there that I know of, and still haven't seen a single turbo tsx yet. If that car truly has a turbo set up then I give him madd prop for what he has done, but until I see some of list of his mods or a picture of engine bay I'm not going to believe this.

there is 1 turbo out there but he's stil working on EM as of the last time I spoke to him.

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24562
Old 11-14-2007, 03:21 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
rear looks like the raven body kit im not sure and im too lazy to check it again
Old 11-14-2007, 04:57 PM
mmmmmm....

Originally Posted by TSX Wisc Badger
there is 1 turbo out there but he's stil working on EM as of the last time I spoke to him.

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24562
I seen that car before. I guess there is one out there, but its not running properly so that doesn't count.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:15 PM
Racer

there are standalones that work with drive by wire, they cost a ton and by the look of that car there are a few tons of money in there so I don´t see why anyone would go all out in the pimping and then make himself look stupid and put a fake intercooler on there?

just doesn´t sound right.

I give it thumbs up
Old 11-14-2007, 06:31 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by wackura
dressing up classy and understated simplicity to look like a busty hooker with red lipstick.
exactly why i like it
Old 11-14-2007, 07:58 PM
Where did my garage go?

i don't care much for the rear bumper cover, i'd prefer something smoother that matched the lines of the car (like the Spec-A show car with on-center exhaust *drool*) -- but overall, i kinda like this. It's a bit outrageous but that's the whole point.

i respect that.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:40 AM
Banned

where do you get he wide body flares
Old 02-08-2008, 10:45 AM
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
So there are a few TSX owners with a turbo kit on their car, they have posted here or someone has posted a pic/vid of their car with some notes...I believe there are 2-3 of them...from what I remember, most of these folks don't have reliable engine management setup.

Turbo is doable/has been done but SOME CREATURE COMFORTS MAY BE LOST....
Old 02-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Instructor

I know for sure SOCAL gus have put turbo kits in there TSX's.....idk how but i have a few friends that have done it....they also have swapped the RDX turbo engine in the TSX as well....that is a true fact I work for Acura...and i have seen it done...anyways im going to have to back up PrecyseStylez...cause heres the link for The DAZZ TSX.................http://www.jtuned.com/content/templa...d=296&zoneid=1 .............and look at the engine pics.........and Acura is also coming out with the new 2009 TSX 2.4L turbo and a Acura TSX type S with RDX 2.3L turbo (260Hp!! AWD? maybe) engine built in.....http://www.autoblog.com/2007/10/03/s...009-acura-tsx/