Who will be the first?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2014, 07:34 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 465 Likes on 198 Posts
Who will be the first?

RDX Intake manifold, Turbocharger, ETS Intercooler, Hondata ECU Flash, Down pipe, XLR8's Lightened Crank Pulley, Exhaust and Intake on a K24a2 with upgraded internals and lower compression.

RDX K23a FWD engine/ trans swap.

K24w with said mods in TSX (DI VTEC Turbo)

Or a complete SH-AWD RDX drivetrain swap into TSX with said mods.

I know I'm a dog for a J series and my interest in turbo's are low (I'm a N/A guy) but our '14 Santa Fe 2.0T Sport just moves. The pull it makes is nice and makes me wonder what it would be like in the TSX's chassis.

I still love the K very very much and think that the good ole' Honda turbo parts I'll come to be more acceptable to Turbocharging after I experience the power through a Honda in a well balanced TSX chassis.

So who will be the first to do it? The K parts (Intake/ exhaust and Turbo and Fuel Injectors) should all be interchangeable. Of course the ECU won't be but a tune and lower compression ratio is all there needs to be to reach similar RDX K23 outputs. That's with the upgraded internals.

The SH-AWD is a stretch but would be nice to have to help put the power down in the turns and at launch. Plus higher all-weather capabilities.

What do you guys think? Who do you think will be the first and how far away are we from it?