West Chester Acura - Pennsylvania

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2003, 06:59 PM
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
West Chester Acura - Pennsylvania

Since this forum is for Dealership reviews and comments, I thought it would be appropriate to create a thread for this particular dealership.

I've read several posts from other members who've either purchased their vehicles or just had a 'Sales' experience at this dealership.

I purchased my Carbon Grey, Auto, Navi TSX from them back in July. I got about $600 off MSRP from them for my purchase and a decent deal on my trade-in. Their Service Dept has yet to impress me. See my thread in the Car Problems and Fixes section:

http://www.acura-tsx.com/forums/show...&threadid=2033

Anyone else have any dealings with this particular dealership? Sales or Service experiences ?
Old 09-03-2003, 03:59 PM
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm about to order my TSX from West Chester dealer since I live close by. However, with your posts/comments, I may want to investigate other dealer instead. Please keep us posted on your Navi repair progress, because mine will be equipped with it also. I haven't placed the order yet but planning to by next week.

Thanks!
Old 09-03-2003, 04:08 PM
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll post a more lengthy response on the other thread later on...

I brought the TSX in on Tuesday, they installed the new Mic. and it finally seems to be working.

I haven't 'exercised' the voice recognition yet, so I'll reserve judgement on how well they fixed things.

Now all I have to do is learn all the commands...

How much did they knock off of MSRP for you? Did you have a trade-in?
Old 09-03-2003, 04:43 PM
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanks for the info.

Unfortunately, I was not able to negotiate a price with anyone. I ended up talking to the manager and a sales agent, but I never got far enough to negotiate a price. I spent most of my time trying to decide on color

I have a 93 Acura Vigor that I may or may not trade in. Vigor has 150k miles on it but it runs great after my clutch replacement last year... not so excited about trading it in for only $1000 which one dealer estimated.

Since you were able to lower it by $600, it gives me some benchmark. Who did you work with? (you can PM me)

Thanks again for your information!!!

I'm still torn on colors... but sold on Navigation option (sales guy gave me a demo on the RL since they didn't have the Navi instock for TSX).