Urgent All TSX Owners Please Read

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 09:05 PM
Special-K

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Urgent All TSX Owners Please Read

OK ladies and gents... Anthony here, aka PrecyseStylez.. As some of you all know, i was trying to get a working Kpro harness to work with the beloved TSX. I have found the solution to have it work as i've mentioned in a previous post. This has been on hold for forever it seems! So far i have Blue Print Stage 2 cams with springs, retainers, seats, seals and RSX-S VTC mechnism.

Now the reason for this post is to get a BIG helping hand. Reason I havent completed this task was because of recent work related issues due to the "economy" that led to me being laid off. I was working for a luxury home builder "Toll Brothers" and was part of a massive lay off. (no houses being sold or built) So I had to take time to find another job and get things back on track with life. Its causing me to have to move as well which will be at the end of the year. All that is now situated and not a problem anymore accept the car project.

Now every knows from my previous thread that im willing to do whatever it takes to get a working harness for the TSX. Since everyone is still waiting on Hondata to release one, it doesn't seem like it will be anytime soon. I've tried searching here to find if this was against any rules and regulations of the site and found nothing.. nor did i find a thread simular.

So for what its worth.. Im here today asking if anyone would consider donating me $1 to help get this show on the road. Now with that being said, this is far from being a scam! This was one of my fears that everyone or a lot of you would think that it was some sort of scam.

This is what im trying to get from this. First, everyone who donates a $1 (or more!) would be on a "thank you for you contribution" page with names and screen names. Second, I will post everything that i'll be doing step by step with pictures, including dyno graphs from 2 different dynos. Third, im gonna try to get ahold of one of the import magazines telling them of what we've done to make this happen.. making this a really big story that i havent seen done either! At the same time this could become a trend but something that we've started first.

Everyone knows this is financially and time consuming. So $1 is the minimal but anything more is a plus! I just dont think $1 is asking for a lot from one persons. I'll take pennys, dimes, quarters and food stamps!..haha J/K. Now at anytime that this doesn't work out and its not enough money to make this happen, i will send back everything you guys contributed.

I've always felt like this car site had the best bunch of people here. A massive amount of information can be obtained from this sites knowledgeable members. I've gave support to a few members as well with issues they may have had. Just felt like this was a big big car club! The best community on the net by far! I've had my share of being bashed and bashing others..lol but this is an all around amazing community. The reason why i still have my car after 4 years! And not trying to let her go anytime soon!

Now this is what im trying to achieve.. Trying to make around 280WHP All Motor. Getting 87.5mm pistons, bumping the compression to 13:4. Getting 0.5 flat faced valves. Blue Print K24 I-Beam Connecting Rods. ACL race bearings. Changing out 1 thru 5 gears with 06 Si gears and lsd. 05-06 Kpro, RBC intake manifold. I might end up selling my stage 2 cams to get stage 3 cams if i want to see 280whp though. More things will probably come on the fly..

Now the money could be sent 2 ways.. again i dont know if this is against site rules since i couldn't find anything about it. (So dont band me for this moderators!) But the 2 ways are either Pay Pal or my home address for some who may not have Pay Pal. So let the games begin!

PayPal: PrecyseStylez@aol.com
Address:
Anthony R. Graves
243 South Olden Avenue
Trenton NJ, 08629

Thank you all for the future help and if this all goes well i will not disappoint you guys! Because we all want to see this done!

Project TSX Charity Fund!..haha. 1 Buck!
Old 10-19-2008, 10:51 PM
Team Hybrid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
this will probably gonna be locked soon....
good job on the idea tho.
Hondata is working on something already. be patient.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:03 PM
Special-K

be patient?..haha you have no idea! its almost 4+ years and the word patience has been all over the place.. lets get this done now! Tired of playing the waiting game..
Old 10-19-2008, 11:21 PM
Racer

i would be willing to contribute but even if you get 100 people to give you $1 u only got $100. what are you realistically going to do with that. good idea but you wont get enough people to pitch.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:46 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It might be "urgent" for you -- it sure isn't "urgent" for me.

Sorry, but with so many people needing food, shelter, and clothing -- my $1.00 will have to go to the Salvation Army, Red Cross, or United Way -- or to a local charity.

Perhaps you could get some of those rich folks that love their "Toll Brothers" built house to help you out -- as an expression of their appreciation.
Old 10-20-2008, 12:18 AM
CGP Ebony

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Sorry to hear that you got laid off. The real estate obviously is the hardest hit sector from the slow economy.

Although your post and enthusiasm is admirable, I don't think this is the best way for you to get funds for getting a Project going.

Statistically you will probably get $40-80 at the most.

Not sure if this thread is going so well with the Moderators either.

So before this gets locked up, I can suggest to you on your venture is to try to get Sponsorship from a Company. Start Networking and see who is willing to sponsor you for this project in turn for some advertising done on your car and etc.

Good Luck.