TSX in stock @ Sunnyvale Acura

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2004, 09:29 PM
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation TSX in stock @ Sunnyvale Acura

got a few in stock now auto/navi, & base..first come first serve..
Old 01-25-2004, 12:37 AM
Intermediate

It's too bad Fat Ugly Jon is still the sales manager over there. I know you prob work in Internet Sales and claim to be seperate from general sales. He shouldn't have disrespected an Acura customer. Remind him he doesn't work at Chevy anymore.
Old 01-25-2004, 03:51 PM
Cruisin'

Response to G2Ray

LOL ~ that was funny - "FAT UGLY JON"

How'd he disrespect ya? If you don't mind me asking?
Old 02-19-2004, 06:34 PM
7th Gear

2/19 Thursday 2004 TSX/TL

4 TSX in stock and available now, with 8 TL in stock as well, for more info please contact me by e-mail
Old 02-22-2004, 03:22 PM
7th Gear

2/22 Sunnyvale Acura - TSX Available Now!!

2/23/04 Monday
2004 ACURA TSX
Carbon Gray/Quartz Auto Base 2 Available
Silver/Ebony 6MT Navi 1 Available
Silver/Quartz Auto Navi 1 Available

-1 Carbon Gray/Quartz Auto Base sold-

Above information are updated at 9am, Monday
For more info please contact me by e-mail, for faster service e-mail to hfeng@tsan.com
Old 02-23-2004, 12:04 PM
7th Gear

Originally posted by G2Ray
It's too bad Fat Ugly Jon is still the sales manager over there. I know you prob work in Internet Sales and claim to be seperate from general sales. He shouldn't have disrespected an Acura customer. Remind him he doesn't work at Chevy anymore.
Look Ray, I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience here & that things didn't work out for you in some ways. First of all I don't work in Internet Sales Dept. 2nd of all we treat all customers with more respect than we treat ourselves. We're here to make good transactions, a right discount on the market, and earn a right profit for ths great vehicle. We don't sell a car and lose money on it, no business would, otherwise we wouldn't be here long. Am I wrong about this?
Old 02-24-2004, 01:22 AM
TSX, baby!

No offense, but everyone I dealt with at Sunnyvale Acura (and it wasn't you since your last name is Feng) was rude and had the attitude that THEY were doing me a favor and worse, they were all about the "added fee since the car is in demand" crap. I hate dealers that do that. You definitely deserve to pay your bills but not take advantage of people.

And that fact that you said "you treat all customers with more respect than you treat yourselves." makes me think that you are a phony and only put on a show of respect for the customer. Shouldn't you be treating EVERYONE and ANYONE with respect!?
Old 02-24-2004, 10:40 AM
8th Gear

Well I am looking for a silver on ebony 5 speed with no navi.
Old 02-24-2004, 06:04 PM
7th Gear

Originally posted by Y2K4 TSX
No offense, but everyone I dealt with at Sunnyvale Acura (and it wasn't you since your last name is Feng) was rude and had the attitude that THEY were doing me a favor and worse, they were all about the "added fee since the car is in demand" crap. I hate dealers that do that. You definitely deserve to pay your bills but not take advantage of people.

And that fact that you said "you treat all customers with more respect than you treat yourselves." makes me think that you are a phony and only put on a show of respect for the customer. Shouldn't you be treating EVERYONE and ANYONE with respect!?
No offense taken. I totally agree with you about everything, you are absolutely right on the dot. We had some consultants that were young and didn't have much experience as far as dealing with customers. And I apologize for the bad experience that you had. I have personally been here for over a year now, before the 2004 TSX came out. And there was never a time which we placed "marked-up fees" on these great vehicle. So you must have mistaken us with another dealership. I appreciate you taken your time to give me such a valuable feedback. In this business its great to always hear an honest opinion and improve yourself on it. Thank you very much for your time once again and have a great day.