TSX sighting in Montreal

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2003 | 09:19 AM
Cruisin'

TSX sighting in Montreal

So me and the wife go on vacation to Montreal and as we pull up to our Hotel the first thing we see is a silver TSX just like ours. I was happy to see our car and even happier to see that someone put brand new snow tires with steel rims on the car for us.

But later, after we checked in, and we wanted to go for a drive, our car was gone.

Anybody out there take it? It was on rue St-Helene last I saw it.
Old 10-29-2003 | 09:33 AM
fdl
Senior Moderator

Re: TSX sighting in Montreal

Originally posted by NoHandle
So me and the wife go on vacation to Montreal and as we pull up to our Hotel the first thing we see is a silver TSX just like ours. I was happy to see our car and even happier to see that someone put brand new snow tires with steel rims on the car for us.

But later, after we checked in, and we wanted to go for a drive, our car was gone.

Anybody out there take it? It was on rue St-Helene last I saw it.
OK, by "our car" I think, and hope you mean the other persons car that looks like yours.

I was in montreal 2 weekends ago and did not see a single TSX. I saw tons of volvos though for some reason.
Old 10-29-2003 | 11:47 AM
Gentlemen Racer

hmm...Montreal...if it's not the weird regulations of my job I will be living there now...I love that city!
Old 10-29-2003 | 12:41 PM
fdl
Senior Moderator

Originally posted by Kanon23
hmm...Montreal...if it's not the weird regulations of my job I will be living there now...I love that city!

Yes Montreal is a GREAT city to visit. Not sure what it would be like to live there though. But I make a point of getting out there at least once a year.
Old 10-29-2003 | 02:14 PM
Gentlemen Racer

Originally posted by fdl
Yes Montreal is a GREAT city to visit. Not sure what it would be like to live there though. But I make a point of getting out there at least once a year.
and don't forget those chicks that got those "France inspired" style :-*
Old 10-29-2003 | 07:23 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally posted by fdl
Honestly, for driving quality, Toronto is out of reach. Commerce, same thing. Politics, we don't even go there. Girls.. now that...
Old 10-30-2003 | 08:38 AM
Cruisin'

OK, this is wierd

So I get up this morning and go outside my hotel to have a smoke. And now today, sitting in the exact same parking spot, is a black TSX with Parchment interior.

What are the odds?

I haven't seen many Volvos though. The new car of choice seems to be M6 wagons with aero kit body panels. I saw four yesterday in a couple of hours.