Thinking of getting a TSX in Toronto

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2005, 05:32 PM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thinking of getting a TSX in Toronto

Hi, I'm new to the forums.

I've been doing a lot of research on the TSX lately and I think I might be getting one. I was wondering how much would I be expecting to pay if I were to get a '05 TSX auto, non-navi with aerokit.

Would I be able to get a good deal, since the '06 model will be coming out in just a couple of months?

Thanks.
Old 09-30-2005, 10:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 165 Likes on 127 Posts
You might be able to get a pretty good deal I would think. I would guess you could knock 1500 - 1800,..maybe 2000 off the asking price without too much hassel.

Acura of Hamilton gave us 1500 off asking (34900), no charge admin fee + wheel locks (300 I think it was), and threw in a clear bra (05 TSX manual, no navi),......and we are not good hagglin over price. They would have given us 1800 off had we taken the one they had on the lot with parchment int. but we wanted ebony (Hamilton got it from another dealer for us).

Some dealers are willing to offer you cost on accessories you want,......Fairview Acura (in Waterloo) did while we were arguing about price. Keep that in mind since you are looking at getting an aero kit.

Dont know what dealers you are looking at buying from,..............bad experience with Sherway Acura,.....,...........A few ppl on here bought their cars from Acura in Markham I believe so ask them maybe,......my dad test drove the car in Erin Mills (dunno actual dealer name) and he said they were pretty good and let him take the car out on his own,...........and I am very happy with Acura of Hamilton (bit out of the way,...if you go ask for Maris). Dunno about service yet with anyone though. Hope this helps.
Old 10-01-2005, 07:14 AM
Pro

i am in the same boat, but i live in montreal and want a navi and no aspec.
having a hard time looking for a deal!
Anyway, check out trader.ca has some great offers of what you are looking for, used, but with great klicks.
Old 10-01-2005, 11:58 AM
TSX: Boeing Dreamliner!

Acura in Markham was able to give me a great deal on a pearl white TSX auto no navi. I also added a side skirt, front skirt, wing spoiler. They threw in the lock nuts, mats and installed the front mud guards in the back for me. I got the car for $40,250 on the road. That includes the recent grad discount of 750. The service was great - ask for Tony the Greek, Sales Manager. Fantastic service, perfect car. I would expect to pay 2K more for the 06.
Old 10-01-2005, 02:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by Ellas9
Acura in Markham was able to give me a great deal on a pearl white TSX auto no navi. I also added a side skirt, front skirt, wing spoiler. They threw in the lock nuts, mats and installed the front mud guards in the back for me. I got the car for $40,250 on the road. That includes the recent grad discount of 750. The service was great - ask for Tony the Greek, Sales Manager. Fantastic service, perfect car. I would expect to pay 2K more for the 06.
Hmmmmm,.......I think I am going to take my TSX to markham for service if its good. My dad works up there,....I can get him to take in for me,.hehe.
Old 10-01-2005, 09:48 PM
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by West6MT
Hmmmmm,.......I think I am going to take my TSX to markham for service if its good. My dad works up there,....I can get him to take in for me,.hehe.
dude, is your dad the service manager? vince kam?

i'd like to take my car in for the bad spot-welds in the rear cross-member...
Old 10-02-2005, 02:32 PM
Slippy maybe...

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by West6MT
I am very happy with Acura of Hamilton (bit out of the way,...if you go ask for Maris). Dunno about service yet with anyone though. Hope this helps.
My TSX came from Acura of Hamilton too. They have great staff there and you'll be pleased with their level of service.
Old 10-02-2005, 06:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by afici0nad0
dude, is your dad the service manager? vince kam?

i'd like to take my car in for the bad spot-welds in the rear cross-member...
No my dad is not the service manager,.......haha, does my post make it sound like he might be? My dad just works up in Markham,.....so its close for him. Sorry he cant help with the welds.
Old 10-02-2005, 06:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by ryanhook
My TSX came from Acura of Hamilton too. They have great staff there and you'll be pleased with their level of service.
Thats awesome. When did you buy your TSX,.......are you going to the Mosport thing in OCT? BTW,...I think some ppl are planning a Toronto TSX meet within the next few weeks,.......check out the board section for meets to see when, if you are interested.