Sunday Drive

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2003, 08:03 PM
Bound for Europe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Sunday Drive

let me just start by to the TSX. Another engaging drive has been completed. I'm really starting to master this transmission, save for a few sloppy 1 - 2 shifts, and am anxiously awaiting my break in period to end.
Today at the start of my cruise, I decided to head up a street that has an uphill S curve, finishing with a longer level S curve at the top which levels to a wide open street. By no means are we talking automotive nirvana here, but for some quick 2nd and 3rd gear carving its alright
Just as I am about to exit this series of curves, in my mind I wonder if I should floor it into the straightaway or if I should hold off and take it easy. I decide the latter, but am still speeding as I exit the curve. A quick jab to the brake is required because just ahead an RCMP SUV has a car pulled over. Good choice on not decided to rip around that corner
But wait...that looks exactly like the Milano Red TSX that I test drove up this exact road. Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
I'm cracking up the moment I realise this. The salesman is outside at the drivers side of the cop truck, cursing his potential customers I'm sure. I couldn't resist but to give a wee honk as I drove by at legal speed.

What a wonderful day its been

I think I'll PICK UP a pizza for dinner
Old 07-06-2003, 08:21 PM
Burning Brakes

I don't get it..

Why would the salesman curses the potential customer? If the guy was test driving and got caught for speeding, he would be given the ticket, and that have nothing to do with the sales dude.
Old 07-06-2003, 08:24 PM
Bound for Europe

My salesman told me that they were responsible for their customers speeding tickets.
Old 07-06-2003, 08:42 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by Soze75
My salesman told me that they were responsible for their customers speeding tickets.
They would probably pay for your ticket, but that's pocket change anyway. The nasty part is that you now have bad driving record and your insurance will go up. :'(