Stockton Acura - A big No No

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2003, 12:04 AM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stockton Acura - A big No No

A big advice to you guys - STAY AWAY from Stockton Acura. They are big time liers, promise you a lot of things on the phone to get you to the dealership and then tell you they never said what they said.

My friend was looking for a car and we decided to call Stockton Acura and find out if they can give us a good deal. I talk to the Sales person Chris (I think last name was Leach) and told him my friend was looking for a Carbon Gray without a navigation system. When we called them, he said they have a CG/EB/Navi and he wants to sell that cause it's the last day of month. So he offered for an on the road price of 30K flat including tax.So, we drove all the way(60miles) to them to hear him say that he never promised that. He then offered one without navi for 28,500. Again we agreed to that and had to come the next day cause he said he need to trade one from a dealer. The next day when we called him to confirm the car availability before going there again, he says he forgot the destination charge and added another 550 and asked for 29,050. So I just said

Never ever go to them again.
Old 11-11-2003, 09:08 AM
Racer

Re: Stockton Acura - A big No No

Originally posted by tsxcks
A big advice to you guys - STAY AWAY from Stockton Acura. They are big time liers, promise you a lot of things on the phone to get you to the dealership and then tell you they never said what they said.

My friend was looking for a car and we decided to call Stockton Acura and find out if they can give us a good deal. I talk to the Sales person Chris (I think last name was Leach) and told him my friend was looking for a Carbon Gray without a navigation system. When we called them, he said they have a CG/EB/Navi and he wants to sell that cause it's the last day of month. So he offered for an on the road price of 30K flat including tax.So, we drove all the way(60miles) to them to hear him say that he never promised that. He then offered one without navi for 28,500. Again we agreed to that and had to come the next day cause he said he need to trade one from a dealer. The next day when we called him to confirm the car availability before going there again, he says he forgot the destination charge and added another 550 and asked for 29,050. So I just said

Never ever go to them again.
i cannot agree you you more. me and my dad went to stockton acura and we were both disgusted by the way they treated us. And we were talking with the fleet manager, not just some salesman. The fleet manager had a condensending tone towards us. My sister made a comment that the TSX's rear bumper looked tall, and the guy said that she is just short. I don't know. i've been telling everyone i know to stay the hell away from stockton acura. that place is a piece of shiet. excuse my language. on top of all that, they wanted to sell us the TSX 500 over msrp. those bastards.
Old 12-01-2003, 03:29 PM
1st Gear

So did you guys ever found a good deal on the TSX? I'm located in SF, California. I'm in the market for a TSX automatic with Navi. Are there any Acura dealers that you guys would recommend working with?
Old 12-01-2003, 06:23 PM
2006 DGP Sold 10/24/2012

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Are there any Acura dealers that you guys would recommend working with?
Try Marin Acura. Ask for Marty, Ben or Jan.

Santa Rosa Steve
Old 12-04-2003, 04:02 AM
Racer

steven's creek acura is a good place to buy. hassle free. quick.
Old 12-04-2003, 05:46 PM
8th Gear

I too am in SF what have you guys been paying for Auto with Navi?
Old 12-04-2003, 06:33 PM
2006 DGP Sold 10/24/2012

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
List price, after refusing to pay the additional $500 for the "Protection Package"...:shakehd:

Santa Rosa Steve
Old 12-09-2003, 07:33 PM
Racer

Weir Canyon Acura, look for Kelly Hemmit.