someone hurt my baby..=(

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2006 | 06:23 PM
Burning Brakes

someone hurt my baby..=(

So one person decided to use my trunk as table of some sort...and i ended up with a couple of scratches on the back right part of my trunk....and someone else decided to scratch up my front left bumper...now theres swirl scratches and a nice paint nicked off of it...startles me how this happens cause i don't even parrallel park up in ithaca.....ugh...reminds me of that time i saw this girl back into the trucks bumper and drive off....I mean wtf...people need to be more conservatives with their estimates while driving...
Old 04-16-2006 | 06:37 PM
No-navi, yo

You just don't have any good luck with your TSX..., but it survived through winter and snow, so, maybe the worst has passed?
Old 04-16-2006 | 07:03 PM
Senior Moderator

I know how you feel. Some asshole hit my car last weekend, too. Left some nice red paint on my front bumper. It's all fixed now though, thank God. This weekend while running errands, I made sure I parked in the very last spot in the row wherever I went. I don't like people fucking with my car!!
Old 04-16-2006 | 07:04 PM
Burning Brakes

i just can't wait to bring it home....away from this land of townies who don't care...I mean...in the lots of the shopping area...i've seen so manypeople just wang open their door, and walk with their jackets up on other peoples cars.....it sickens me so...

But back home this summer...i can't wait...just garage park it....and use my sisters car as a daily driver...hahaha
Old 04-16-2006 | 07:06 PM
Professional Newbie

dude i hear ya, i was at school walking out to my car, and somebody was using my trunk lid as a place to put down their spiral notebook. I tried to stay calm cause it was a girl and they dont know any better usually. I now have a neat array of 1" scratches from the rings

no respect man, no respect