pho you.
what the pho.
pho king (everyone has head that)
pho this, pho that.
pho it all.
got pho?
good pho.

hehe

I was in SoCal over the weekend for vacation and I saw a What the Pho restaurant in Huntington Beach. There's also a pho restaurant in San Jose called Pho Bang. Before I knew how the word pho was pronounced, I always called it "faux banger". I know, I'm rice...troutslap me now.

Oh yeah, and SoCal defintely has more TSX's on the road than in the Bay Area. I parked next to a black one on 20" chromies at a Burger King in Bellflower. Not too big on chrome rims, but I gotta admit that it did look pretty clean.
Old 06-15-2005, 07:04 PM
Rep'n Taxbrain.com

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by vwong
Well, for someone like dzuy who's from the ghetto land, those cars were impressive to him already. If dzuy saw that Carrera GT, he would've fainted because it's just too much for him.

:troutslap
Old 06-15-2005, 11:33 PM
Troutslap Mod-DUH-rator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Johnny76
I was in SoCal over the weekend for vacation and I saw a What the Pho restaurant in Huntington Beach. There's also a pho restaurant in San Jose called Pho Bang. Before I knew how the word pho was pronounced, I always called it "faux banger". I know, I'm rice...troutslap me now.

Oh yeah, and SoCal defintely has more TSX's on the road than in the Bay Area. I parked next to a black one on 20" chromies at a Burger King in Bellflower. Not too big on chrome rims, but I gotta admit that it did look pretty clean.
:troutslap

why i am i not surprised that a tsx with chrome rims was parked outside burger king?

Old 06-15-2005, 11:38 PM
Troutslap Mod-DUH-rator

Originally Posted by vwong
Well, for someone like dzuy who's from the ghetto land, those cars were impressive to him already. If dzuy saw that Carrera GT, he would've fainted because it's just too much for him.

yea , i actually saw one on sunday afternoon at the plaza across the street from phuoc loc tho - where the "dragon phoenix" dim sum resturant is.

i saw this car on the 405 north towards LA

i saw this car on sunday afternoon in san gabriel / alhambra

i saw this car near rodeo drive

i saw some ugly ssm with some ugly 19 inch volks - but the pics didn't come out good. i guess it's true - pics dont lie!!! :troutslap <-vwong - go buy your wife some more stuff and stop wasting money on cars hehe.

j/k i love you car man.
Old 06-16-2005, 03:30 AM
Got Ramen?

damn dude... must have been ur lucky day then... i've seen 2 lamborghini gallardos zoom past me where i live one night. the other day, i was at the beach, 2 ferrari modenas turned a corner...