Sad day - I put the TSX up for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2016, 12:28 PM
Someone stole "My Garage"

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Sad day - I put the TSX up for sale.

I have decided I want something newer and more techy. Oh, and faster.
I listed my car last night for a fair price here in Ottawa, and am hoping for a quick sale. I have a line on a 2014 Kia Optima SX Turbo, fully loaded, 2 sets of tires (summer and winter), remote start, navi, oh, and over 270hp. This thing has insane highway passing speeds.
I will miss the TSX, surely, and miss (most!) of you folks here. If the buyer looks like the car type, and why wouldn't they be with the mods I'm selling it with, I will surely pass along the info about this forum and all the help available here.
Old 03-01-2016, 02:30 PM
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I've just passed through 325,000 km, and I'm currently planning to drive this car to 400,000, if I can.

If you've bought the Ontario gov. car sales package yet, what value does the government put on you car, the number which ensures they collect the correct amount of sales tax, regardless of what you actually sell it for?
Old 03-03-2016, 07:30 AM

I haven't bought that yet - maybe today. Although I may leave that up to the buyer (it's no longer called a "sellers package" for that reason).
If I just sign over the vehicle portion of the ownership, with a drafted bill of sale, that is fine from my end, right?
I could care less about what tax they'd pay. But if I get it I'll let you know, as it sounds like you want to know.
Old 03-03-2016, 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by gdcwatt
I've just passed through 325,000 km, and I'm currently planning to drive this car to 400,000, if I can.

If you've bought the Ontario gov. car sales package yet, what value does the government put on you car, the number which ensures they collect the correct amount of sales tax, regardless of what you actually sell it for?
Actually, try this:

Canadian Used Car Prices - 2004 Acura TSX