Road & Track's review of TSX A-spec

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2005, 09:46 PM
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Road & Track's review of TSX A-spec

In the July issue of Road & Track, the TSX A-spec was put to the test. They loved the car, of course, just like every other magazine that has reviewed any version of the TSX. This car came with a more aggressive wheel and tire package than the "regular" TSX, and it had voice-activated navigation. Here's the kicker, and what really has stumped me: they have the price listed at $27,560. They even commented that the last TSX they tested was with navigation and carried a $29,035 sticker price, so the A-spec was a "tremendous value for a car that is as stylish as it is fun to drive".

Am I the only one that this doesn't make sense to? Did R&D make a mistake in their pricing?

Article located in:
Road & Track, July 2005, pg. 57
Old 06-16-2005, 09:53 PM
My Garage

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by bigorangecounty
In the July issue of Road & Track, the TSX A-spec was put to the test. They loved the car, of course, just like every other magazine that has reviewed any version of the TSX. This car came with a more aggressive wheel and tire package than the "regular" TSX, and it had voice-activated navigation. Here's the kicker, and what really has stumped me: they have the price listed at $27,560. They even commented that the last TSX they tested was with navigation and carried a $29,035 sticker price, so the A-spec was a "tremendous value for a car that is as stylish as it is fun to drive".

Am I the only one that this doesn't make sense to? Did R&D make a mistake in their pricing?

Article located in:
Road & Track, July 2005, pg. 57
fo shizzle

http://www.acura-tsx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23214
Old 06-16-2005, 10:13 PM
Photography Nerd

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Lets keep the discussion in the thread Gibson linked to.