Red Hot Tsx?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2004, 10:05 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red Hot Tsx?

I am so stunned on how well the TSX is selling here in North Texas. I went to the Acura dealership last Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and tonite (What can I say IM a TSX freak ) and there were 8 TSX in the lot on Sunday and now there are 0 and they have like 9 more in the back but most are white but seriously these cars will help the Acura numbers for this month and hopfully this year. Also I was driving home from school on Wednesday and I see 5 different TSX in thats just in a 10 min drive. Well I just wanted to show how well the TSXs are selling down here in Dallas-Fort Worth.
Old 03-06-2004, 10:13 PM
bleh...

Acura exceeded its sales expectations for the TSX. I am beginning to see more around here. It seems that I will see at least one or two TSXs in one day.
Old 03-07-2004, 12:15 AM
Instructor

Yes, I do agree with you. At my workplace, we have 4 white, 1 silver and 1 black TSXs. We are all proud of our cars!

The white one (including mine) always parked at a certain place and it feels so good everytime when I am leaving and walking towards my car, I see other TSXs beside me

The place we parked is the farest away so there are no other cars beside us, so we can park at every other spot to avoid scatches from other cars when they open the doors :P

I'm in Toronto, perhaps the reason why we have more white it's becuase the black interior looks good on white IMO.

Old 03-07-2004, 12:21 AM
Advanced

I would love the white if only it came with the ebony interior that Canada gets.
Old 03-07-2004, 08:12 AM
Racer

I just saw the first one I've ever seen in public other than mine two days ago. Not so many in the Pensacola, FL area, in my experience, and I kind of like it that way.
Old 03-07-2004, 10:15 AM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have not seen one up here(minus the ones at the dealership) up by me in 4 weeks! Though the ones at the dealership are never there long(and most are automatics), so they must be going some where!
Old 03-07-2004, 11:11 AM
Advanced

Originally posted by Tireguy
I(and most are automatics), so they must be going some where!

Yea all the ones up there were all automatic. But Im hoping they have a 6speed.
Old 03-07-2004, 11:36 AM
04 remembrance

TSX production suprassing expectations? Tell me about it. I smiled and acknowledged (honked at) all TSX's couple of months ago, but now there's one too many.
Old 03-07-2004, 12:16 PM
TSX Bronco

I'm in Toronto too and have a white TSX! Most of the TSX's I've seen here have been white. I'm so happy that we Canadians lucked out on the white ext/ebony int colour combo, cause we usually get screwed when it comes to colour combos. I saw a red TSX for the first time yesterday in the Yonge/Eglinton area. I only got my TSX about a month ago, and it seems I've seen more of them on the road since I got mine, but maybe that's because I've been paying more attention.

Originally posted by amurobo
Yes, I do agree with you. At my workplace, we have 4 white, 1 silver and 1 black TSXs. We are all proud of our cars!

The white one (including mine) always parked at a certain place and it feels so good everytime when I am leaving and walking towards my car, I see other TSXs beside me

The place we parked is the farest away so there are no other cars beside us, so we can park at every other spot to avoid scatches from other cars when they open the doors :P

I'm in Toronto, perhaps the reason why we have more white it's becuase the black interior looks good on white IMO.

Old 03-07-2004, 02:11 PM
Automobile Aficionado

I hardly see any TSX's on the road around me....and i do alot of driving daily. maybe 1 or 2 a week. And one of them i see every day(lives near me).
Old 03-07-2004, 06:11 PM
Drifting

Received 364 Likes on 190 Posts
I don't know why, but I hardly see TSX around the metro Cleveland area. Over the last few months, I have so far seen one CG, one white, one NHB and the MSM that I just saw today, and that's it! Not very many, huh?

By the way, I have never seen that MSM in day light (I saw the one at the dealership at night) until today - what an absolute beauty! I really loved it!!! It is soooo unique!!! It made me wish that I had bought a MSM one for a minute... then I remembered that I could not have got the ebony interior with MSM, and ebony was definitely my preference.
Old 03-07-2004, 06:44 PM
Instructor

Originally posted by Sturm
I'm in Toronto too and have a white TSX! Most of the TSX's I've seen here have been white. I'm so happy that we Canadians lucked out on the white ext/ebony int colour combo, cause we usually get screwed when it comes to colour combos. I saw a red TSX for the first time yesterday in the Yonge/Eglinton area. I only got my TSX about a month ago, and it seems I've seen more of them on the road since I got mine, but maybe that's because I've been paying more attention.
Yeah, whose is that red one? It's always parked on eglinton between avenue and yonge, and license plate says "GIBBO"..

Probably not talking about me.. I go that way pretty rarely.
Old 03-07-2004, 06:45 PM
Instructor

Originally posted by amurobo

Where do you work?? 6 TSX's?? Must be IBM or something.. what else is that big in toronto...
Old 03-07-2004, 07:59 PM
Intermediate

A month or so ago, I'd only see one or two a week here in Philly. Recently, I've seen about 3 a day! I drive through Chinatown a lot, though, and that's where I see the majority of them. Not too surprising, I guess-we Asians tend to love those Japanese cars. :-D
Old 03-07-2004, 08:58 PM
TSX Bronco

Originally posted by Proo
Yeah, whose is that red one? It's always parked on eglinton between avenue and yonge, and license plate says "GIBBO"..

Probably not talking about me.. I go that way pretty rarely.
I dunno whose it is. Just saw it on Saturday at a set of lights while I was walking. I didn't catch the license plate so I'm not sure if we're talking about the same one. I haven't seen an IBP TSX yet in Toronto...Makes me wonder if anyone's got one out there.