Reason #1 why NOT to buy a loaner TSX..

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 07:14 AM
But I just got here

Received 53 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by S14 n Tsx
That douce in the passager trying to be a hardcore gangster.. makes me laugh!

He's the Asian McLovin
Old 04-18-2008, 11:38 AM
Let me help you!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by vincethe1
ok wow...are tsx drivers really that big a pussys??? wtf...i drive my tl like that all the time.

wtf did they do that's so bad? floored it a few times and sped through the neighborhood...how is that bad for the car you bunch of grannys? the weak 4cyl is made for that shit, it won't break ok..wow, just amazes me how retarded people act sometimes.

i'm not supporting the 2 fags that think it's cool to videotape how retarded they are...but do you think the tsx is made out of richotta cheese or something? it's not that fragile and absolutely nothing happend to it....holy shit if you guys only new 1/2 the shit i've done to my tl, and it's not even a lease...all i needed to do is change some tires and breaks...
If you didn't see anything wrong with that video, that means you haven't grown up yet. Most of the users on automotive forums are grown up; we save racing for the track. We don't want to endanger anyone's lives. Kid steps out on the street, *bam*. I believe the passenger mentioned that it had rained or something as well.

Yes, we know that honda's are meant to be driven hard. In fact, the Japan-made TSX will probably outsurvive your US-made TL. Yes, neutral drops are bad for any car...yes, even Honda's. Will the car keep going? Yes. Will it last as long as it was meant to? No. The transmission will need to be replaced much sooner.

this is why it's a honda people, drive it, use it for what it's made for...otherwise buy a kia rio
So in your opinion, honda's were meant to drive 90 mph down the street, used to play chicken with Caddy's, and neutral dropped? And I guess a kia rio is a car meant to drive a person from location A to location B?

All cars have the same function; they are transportation vehicles. Some cars have more goodies than others. That doesn't mean it gives you a right to break laws and take massive risks. If you think otherwise, I'll pitch in for you to rent a ferrari for a day and tear down streets at 150 mph for a day.
Old 04-18-2008, 11:56 AM
Make a hole, coming thru!

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
I knew there was a reason vincethe1 was on my ignore list.
Old 04-18-2008, 12:18 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can't we report this to the cops as well?
Old 04-18-2008, 12:27 PM

Don't see why not. It's a home video of an apparent felony (multiple felonies if I remember my vehicle code correctly).
Old 04-18-2008, 12:29 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by davidspalding
Don't see why not. It's a home video of an apparent felony (multiple felonies if I remember my vehicle code correctly).

Is there a local (NY?) site for reporting stuff like this?
Old 04-18-2008, 12:42 PM

The kid's got 15 videos (including "High RPM's Trailer" and him skateboarding) ... I'm sure someone could tell where he's living.

http://www.youtube.com/triple6mace
Old 04-18-2008, 02:00 PM
Instructor

ok wow...are tsx drivers really that big a pussys??? wtf...i drive my tl like that all the time.

wtf did they do that's so bad? floored it a few times and sped through the neighborhood...how is that bad for the car you bunch of grannys? the weak 4cyl is made for that shit, it won't break ok..wow, just amazes me how retarded people act sometimes.

i'm not supporting the 2 fags that think it's cool to videotape how retarded they are...but do you think the tsx is made out of richotta cheese or something? it's not that fragile and absolutely nothing happend to it....holy shit if you guys only new 1/2 the shit i've done to my tl, and it's not even a lease...all i needed to do is change some tires and breaks...this is why it's a honda people, drive it, use it for what it's made for...otherwise buy a kia rio

you are The one of the kind of fag who ALWAYS volume up music when chicks stop next to u to impress the girls, drive chin and lips pointing out with tilt your seat all the way back, wanna shout "this ride got VTEC POWER!!!!", where hiphop pants & shirts and act like gangster like the kid in the video......i got too many things to describe you, but i am too tired....
how do i know about u?.....cuz u r no different than the douchbags in the video.... i am pretty sure all we agree......just grow up kid.......you gotta admit you are just immature dumb ass....
Old 04-18-2008, 02:28 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by dolparism
you are The one of the kind of fag who ALWAYS volume up music when chicks stop next to u to impress the girls, drive chin and lips pointing out with tilt your seat all the way back, wanna shout "this ride got VTEC POWER!!!!", where hiphop pants & shirts and act like gangster like the kid in the video......i got too many things to describe you, but i am too tired....
how do i know about u?.....cuz u r no different than the douchbags in the video.... i am pretty sure all we agree......just grow up kid.......you gotta admit you are just immature dumb ass....

Old 04-18-2008, 02:38 PM
6MT G37

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by davidspalding
The kid's got 15 videos (including "High RPM's Trailer" and him skateboarding) ... I'm sure someone could tell where he's living.

http://www.youtube.com/triple6mace

Yeah I checked them out tryin to find out where exactly he lives. All I know thus far is "Neptune Ave".... Doesnt look like Brooklyn to me but I could be wrong... If only those little fucks got pulled over when they wwere speeding on those resedential streets......

Fucking losers...
Old 04-18-2008, 02:43 PM
6MT G37

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

i'm not supporting the 2 fags that think it's cool to videotape how retarded they are...but do you think the tsx is made out of richotta cheese or something? it's not that fragile and absolutely nothing happend to it....holy shit if you guys only new 1/2 the shit i've done to my tl, and it's not even a lease...all i needed to do is change some tires and breaks...this is why it's a honda people, drive it, use it for what it's made for...otherwise buy a kia rio

You would think that one would reach maturity by age 21 but apparently not in your case. Wait till something happens to you, then we'll see if you keep talking/acting like that..

And yes..You should join those 2 fags in the video.... Heck.. Send them a fuckin message on youtube and set up a date with them you fuckin jerk off.

oh and its "BRAKES"... but im sure that was just a typo right?
Old 04-18-2008, 03:09 PM
Off roading in his

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by 100degrees
I believe Plaza is Brooklyn.
Plaza AutoMall is in brooklyn, but this neptune ave is not in brooklyn
Old 04-18-2008, 03:41 PM
3.2 VTEC

idiots...lol

read the title of the damn thread and then talk shit.

as i said b4, the stupid kids are retards and are driving dangerously....i didn't say i drive like that around the small neighborhoods did i?

when i said i dirve my tl like that, i mean floor it...cud be on the highway cud be anywhere.

the title said why not to buy a tsx, i just said that from what i've seen in that video....this is not really a reason not to buy that tsx at all...since they didn't do anything to the car.

get it now?
Old 04-18-2008, 03:47 PM
Team Owner

Received 378 Likes on 198 Posts
idiots...lol

read the title of the damn thread and then talk shit.

as i said b4, the stupid kids are retards and are driving dangerously....i didn't say i drive like that around the small neighborhoods did i?

when i said i dirve my tl like that, i mean floor it...cud be on the highway cud be anywhere.

the title said why not to buy a tsx, i just said that from what i've seen in that video....this is not really a reason not to buy that tsx at all...since they didn't do anything to the car.

get it now?
So you do neutral drops with your tranny? And really, if you knew a car had been abused like that versus a car that had not been abused, which would you pick to buy?

It's not a question of how well built the car is, it's a question of peace of mind.
Old 04-18-2008, 03:51 PM
3.2 VTEC

Originally Posted by dolparism
LOL, it's hilarious how you think you got me all figured out....but you're just a blind ignorant idiot who can't read 2 paragraphs properly...

i am NONE of the things you stated, from the hip hop music at the light, to my seating position (which btw is very upright), to my clothing...to basically everything you just said.

the titile of the thread was about the car and what is wrong with it, and short answer, nothing....i was not supporting these 2 asian pricks, i was saying there's nothing wrong to go WOT in your TSX like that....now the fact that it's in a dangerous neighborhood and is immature is beside the point.

so why don't you learn to read before you completely missjudge me and tell me to grow up??
Old 04-18-2008, 03:55 PM
3.2 VTEC

Originally Posted by CGTSX2004
So you do neutral drops with your tranny? And really, if you knew a car had been abused like that versus a car that had not been abused, which would you pick to buy?

It's not a question of how well built the car is, it's a question of peace of mind.
ofcourse i wud buy my car brand new, but some people want it for cheaper and there isn't much wrong with a lonaer most of the time...i didn't have time to watch the video in detail to see if they neutral dropped it or not....but even if so, it's still not fatal, i've known people that neutral drop their autos on a daily basis and even though it's bad for it it don't really mean it can't take a few here and there...it's probably made to anyways since they konw it will happen.

i drive a 6MT so naturally i forgot to look for neutral drops in the video.
Old 04-18-2008, 03:56 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
I have a feeling this thread is gonna be locked.
Old 04-18-2008, 03:57 PM
3.2 VTEC

^^mabe it should be lol
Old 04-18-2008, 04:00 PM
Racer

idiots...

...i didn't say i drive like that around the small neighborhoods did i?

wtf...i drive my tl like that all the time.
holy shit if you guys only new 1/2 the shit i've done to my tl
drive it, use it for what it's made for...otherwise buy a kia rio

Obviously, you're the idiot. I think your statements are bit a contradictory, are they not?
Old 04-18-2008, 04:08 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ZhenyaF
Plaza AutoMall is in brooklyn, but this neptune ave is not in brooklyn
I might be wrong but I think there is a Neptune Ave in the Sheepshead Bay and Coney Island section of Brooklyn. From the video i would say its in the Sheepshead area.
Old 04-18-2008, 04:09 PM

Please don't. Just chill guys. Stop posing or ranting or steaming or gesticulating or whatever it is you do when you get up in arms over kids like this taking such liberties. I think the topic was two young guys abusing a loaner car, and (if the video is to believed, which I'm still not sure of) egregiously breaking the law. One grandma opening her car door, or a kid chasing his skateboard into the road, and this would've been a tragic story.

As to where ... there's so many Neptune Avenues ... Wildwood NJ? Monmouth? Google Earth pics don't help much ... we need more Street Level View.
Old 04-18-2008, 04:23 PM

Really? It didn't look like this, did it?
Old 04-18-2008, 04:57 PM
Instructor

u don't have to admit u r an idiot, cuz we all know u r....
or just name a car which is made for reckless driving....
driving reckless a few times won't kill a car, but keep doing it......then don't cry later...
Old 04-18-2008, 06:07 PM
3.2 VTEC

hondas/acuras are strong cars and until they wreck it there's nothing wrong with it...if you don't have this confidence in your acura or honda then you shudn't have bought one in the 1st place.

as to me saying i drive like that all the time, i meant the affects on the car, because that's the topic of this whole thread in the 1st place...i didn't mean i speed through communtiues wrecklessly...but obviously some people don't have the mental capacity to understand what i was trying to say or what this thread is titled...
Old 04-18-2008, 06:15 PM
Instructor

ok...let's settle down....u were trying to say hondas are strong and reliable cars, and others (including I) were saying how the kids were dumb and driving reckless....
there were misunderstanding, and let's chill.....
i just hate reckless drivers....
Old 04-18-2008, 06:28 PM
私はより良い

well heres the information i was able to collect from his youtube account

Douchebags/accomplices names:
Ronnel
Terry

And the Licence Plate # off one of his cousin's Gallant from this video:
New York Plate# E8K 2030

so its safe to say that Neptune Ave. is the one in New York

and watching this vid:
has led me to believe that they're all act like little immature 8th graders
Old 04-18-2008, 06:34 PM
Instructor

Report To Police!!!!!!
Old 04-18-2008, 08:50 PM
Off roading in his

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
I drive around neptune ave everyday, and it certainly doesn't look like that, in fact the whole neighborhood doesn't look like anywhere in brooklyn
Old 04-18-2008, 09:30 PM
Racer

as to me saying i drive like that all the time, i meant the affects on the car, because that's the topic of this whole thread in the 1st place...i didn't mean i speed through communtiues wrecklessly...but obviously some people don't have the mental capacity to understand what i was trying to say or what this thread is titled...

You say it's me that has trouble understanding what you wrote, but in reality, it was you that did not write your sentence properly to explain what you meant.

wtf...i drive my tl like that all the time.
From that sentence, what would one assume? Due to how open-ended you left your statement, instead of being specific in your intent, what would the reader think you meant? Exactly buddy...

I understand this is a big misunderstanding, but you obviously cannot see that how you wrote your original statement was the reason why everyone called you a "douche"...and you continue to insult us, or at least me, by saying we/I do not have the mental capacity to understand you? Hah! Don't make me laugh...
Old 04-18-2008, 09:35 PM
Three Wheelin'

ofcourse i wud buy my car brand new, but some people want it for cheaper and there isn't much wrong with a lonaer most of the time...i didn't have time to watch the video in detail to see if they neutral dropped it or not....but even if so, it's still not fatal, i've known people that neutral drop their autos on a daily basis and even though it's bad for it it don't really mean it can't take a few here and there...it's probably made to anyways since they konw it will happen.

i drive a 6MT so naturally i forgot to look for neutral drops in the video.
so you are saying if you were in the position, you wouldn't have any problem purchasing this loaner that was neutral dropped over another used car that was probably cared for and broken in properly? you mention your friends neutral dropping their cars on a daily basis. would you buy their cars too??
Old 04-18-2008, 11:22 PM
私はより良い

Originally Posted by ZhenyaF
I drive around neptune ave everyday, and it certainly doesn't look like that, in fact the whole neighborhood doesn't look like anywhere in brooklyn
well you can clearly see new york licence plates when they are stopped behind a jeep at the end of neptune ave.

since u live in new york... do you recognize this gas station?

red logo/ painted gray and white top on the roof
Old 04-19-2008, 01:50 AM
02 tl-s

seriously why would you report that let kids have their fun yea it was dumb but when you guys were 16 im sure you broke the law while driving if someone called the cops everytime you did something illeagal that would suck i lived in a gated community where we had a ton of old people and gay ass security gaurds people called them on me seriously for rolling the stop sign in front of their house it sucks i got a fucking ticket because of people like you...you guys should let it go

and im not trying to piss anyone off either
Old 04-19-2008, 02:03 AM
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
only problem i have with this video is that it's a loaner car and in a narrow residential area, otherwise it's funny to watch stupid people be themselves
Old 04-19-2008, 04:25 AM
Advanced

I use to goto High school not far from Neptune Avenue. I know Neptune Avenue well enough to tell you the scenery in the video is definitely not Neptune Avenue, Brooklyn.

Neptune Avenue in Brooklyn is a 4 lane wide road that runs from Sheepshead Bay to Coney ISland

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=...num=1&ct=image

There are other Neptune Avenues I found within NYS.

Did you mean:

Neptune Ave, West Babylon, Suffolk, NY 11704

Neptune Ave, Woodmere, Nassau, NY 11598

Neptune Ave, Oceanside, Nassau, NY 11572

Neptune Ave, Mastic, Suffolk, NY 11950

Neptune Ave, Patchogue, Suffolk, NY 11772

Neptune Ave, Huntington Station, Suffolk, NY 11746

Neptune Ave, New Rochelle, Westchester, NY 10805
Old 04-19-2008, 04:35 AM
Advanced

http://www.myspace.com/satansdeath666
Old 04-19-2008, 08:14 AM
it's a car-drive it

Received 262 Likes on 199 Posts

A good friends 6 year old daughter was killed instantly by a 17year old that thought the same as you do.
Old 04-19-2008, 08:25 AM
3.2 VTEC

Originally Posted by cybereclipse
well you can clearly see new york licence plates when they are stopped behind a jeep at the end of neptune ave.

since u live in new york... do you recognize this gas station?

red logo/ painted gray and white top on the roof
wow...stalker
Old 04-19-2008, 08:32 AM
3.2 VTEC

Originally Posted by zot09
You say it's me that has trouble understanding what you wrote, but in reality, it was you that did not write your sentence properly to explain what you meant.

From that sentence, what would one assume? Due to how open-ended you left your statement, instead of being specific in your intent, what would the reader think you meant? Exactly buddy...

I understand this is a big misunderstanding, but you obviously cannot see that how you wrote your original statement was the reason why everyone called you a "douche"...and you continue to insult us, or at least me, by saying we/I do not have the mental capacity to understand you? Hah! Don't make me laugh...
yes, i was a bit unclear and didn't proof read my statement before i posted it, and yes when i said "some pepole" i meant it directly at you....but it's kinda things that are said and should be understood...but mabe that was a little too far off and lead to a misunderstanding....oh well.

on a side note...isn't this just as hard on the car (disregarding neutral drops) as what we all call on here "spirited driving"? think about it...the worst mechanical thing you could do to a car is floor it.....and that's not too bad at all now is it?
Old 04-19-2008, 08:48 AM
3.2 VTEC

Originally Posted by CGTSX07
so you are saying if you were in the position, you wouldn't have any problem purchasing this loaner that was neutral dropped over another used car that was probably cared for and broken in properly? you mention your friends neutral dropping their cars on a daily basis. would you buy their cars too??
being me, i wudn't buy anything that's been neutral dropped because that would only mean it's an automatic....lol there are exceptions but i definatly more than not prefer it.

but figuratively speaking...if people knew 1/2 the shit about their used car they would never buy it....for things like that it's better not to know...because what you think? you buy a car with 50k on it, it's been through so many potholes and driver mishaps throughout those 50,000 miles that you cannot imagine...atleas when you buy a loaner it's less than 10k miles...just when you know that at 50k the car has went through about 200 full tanks of gas you get the idea.

the point is i wudn't buy 1 cuz of the mentality of it, you wanna get in a new car and know that there's nothing anybody fucked up....although the used cars and even the loaners are most often technically perfect even after all the abuse they went through....afterall it's just a car.

i'll give you an example, a car gets rear ended pretty bad and costs 10g to fix....they fix it and the owner sells it to somebody that didn't bother to check the carfax or the report never made it to carfax (it happens all the time)....and the car looks, feels, drives great after the reapir and the new owner doesn't know anythine was ever wrong with it.....2 years down the road he is still very happy with the car, but you recognize your car on a parking lot and you see the owner...you talk to him and tell him his car was rear ended pretty bad...it had no truck basically....how would that owner feel now???? he could love his car but now he would never forgive himself for purchasing that exact car.

when you buy a used car you never know what it's been through...heck, i even bought a brand new 2007 Camry SE V6 with 80 miles on it...and a few hours later i found out it had frame damage by myself and returned it....if it was only not visible i would be still driving that 2 years later without a care instead of my tl right now...although i'm glad that happend so i ended up getting my 6spd TL.
Old 04-19-2008, 11:31 AM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

Received 1,652 Likes on 1,117 Posts
being me, i wudn't buy anything that's been neutral dropped because that would only mean it's an automatic....lol there are exceptions but i definatly more than not prefer it.

but figuratively speaking...if people knew 1/2 the shit about their used car they would never buy it....for things like that it's better not to know...because what you think? you buy a car with 50k on it, it's been through so many potholes and driver mishaps throughout those 50,000 miles that you cannot imagine...atleas when you buy a loaner it's less than 10k miles...just when you know that at 50k the car has went through about 200 full tanks of gas you get the idea.

the point is i wudn't buy 1 cuz of the mentality of it, you wanna get in a new car and know that there's nothing anybody fucked up....although the used cars and even the loaners are most often technically perfect even after all the abuse they went through....afterall it's just a car.

i'll give you an example, a car gets rear ended pretty bad and costs 10g to fix....they fix it and the owner sells it to somebody that didn't bother to check the carfax or the report never made it to carfax (it happens all the time)....and the car looks, feels, drives great after the reapir and the new owner doesn't know anythine was ever wrong with it.....2 years down the road he is still very happy with the car, but you recognize your car on a parking lot and you see the owner...you talk to him and tell him his car was rear ended pretty bad...it had no truck basically....how would that owner feel now???? he could love his car but now he would never forgive himself for purchasing that exact car.

when you buy a used car you never know what it's been through...heck, i even bought a brand new 2007 Camry SE V6 with 80 miles on it...and a few hours later i found out it had frame damage by myself and returned it....if it was only not visible i would be still driving that 2 years later without a care instead of my tl right now...although i'm glad that happend so i ended up getting my 6spd TL.
It's spelled WOULDN'T.

Quick Reply: Reason #1 why NOT to buy a loaner TSX..