rattling sound from top driver side door at high speeds

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 10:22 AM
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rattling sound from top driver side door at high speeds

Issue 1: When I am driving my 2005 tsx on the highway around 50mph and higher, I hear this very annoying rattling sound from the top driver side door that I can only hear when the car driving at higher speeds. This sound has been very very annoying and I already took it to the dealer once and will have to take it back to them again very soon. It sounds like a cracking sound coming from the wind hitting against the side of the car, possibly the black molding running up and down the side windshield. It is a very noticable and annoying sound that I am trying to fix. Has anyone experienced this rattling? Does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it?

Issue 2: Popping sound from the trunk.................Whenever I first start the car up in the morning or other times, I hear this very annoying popping sound...almost like a big rain drop is hitting the back of the car.........sounds like this sound is coming from rear dashboard, rear speaker and trunk area. Whenever I am driving really slowly over a bump or an uneven road, I hear this very annoying popping sound coming from the rear speaker area. Has anyone else experienced this sound?

These two issues have been extremely annoying, especially the windshield ratting sound when I am driving on the highway. I hear this sound every single day. For a brand new car worth close to 30 grand, I find these flaws extremely annoying to deal with on an every day basis. I really hope I can get these fixed soon.