problem with interior lights?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 06:36 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
problem with interior lights?

I have a 04 tsx. Just noticed that in the dark, the stereo station identifier area and the temperature area are lighted, but all of the buttons that surround them (e.g. radio station buttons, heat mode buttons below heater ) are not lighted up. I doscivered this when I wanted to put on recirculation but could not see which button it was without turning an overhead light on. The buttoms look to me like they should be lit up - is this correct? I have screwed around with the AUX button at tmes to turn all these lights off, but when I put and hold this button the ones I am speaking of do not come on. Have I done something or is the thing screwed up?
Old 12-08-2005, 09:01 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by zircon
I have a 04 tsx. Just noticed that in the dark, the stereo station identifier area and the temperature area are lighted, but all of the buttons that surround them (e.g. radio station buttons, heat mode buttons below heater ) are not lighted up. I doscivered this when I wanted to put on recirculation but could not see which button it was without turning an overhead light on. The buttoms look to me like they should be lit up - is this correct? I have screwed around with the AUX button at tmes to turn all these lights off, but when I put and hold this button the ones I am speaking of do not come on. Have I done something or is the thing screwed up?
There is a know problem, it happened to me too. I called the dealer and they had a TSB on it, they need to replace that section where the back lighting is out. As of yet I have not taken mine in for the fix.