Boom plus toys.......vancouver
REV.....richmond
Bavarian......richmond
Garage five........richmond

that's all i can think of for now...... :o
Old 06-14-2004, 03:43 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What are you looking for? I bought mine from internet, HK, and AJ racing.

If you are looking AEM or Injen intake, try Lordco at Metrotown. Ask for Darryl, he usually give out good deal.

If you want Fijitsubo exhaust, Boom plus toys. Ask for Morris to see if you can get group-buy price.

If you want wheels, try bigwheelz.com (sp?). This guy is in Calgary. U only need to pay GST, no PST. :P

If you want mugen, spoon, or some quality working (ground wire, throttle body), then go AJ-racing. I do mod myself usually so I do mine with extra care. These guys at AJ-racing really treat your car like their own. I visit the shop few weeks ago and he showed me the modded RSX. Just from how they did the ground wire, I can tell they do pay extra care when they work on your car. Don't get me wrong tho, I don't know those guys. I am going to get a set of volk wheel nuts from them only.

If you want windows tinting, try go.to/Tinting. He worked on my Accord before, and he did a great job. Good price too.

lol, what else do you want?
Old 06-14-2004, 03:52 PM
Burning Brakes

And... don't go to acura dealer for service. They suck big time.

I usually do it myself... last time I decided to let them work on my 2nd service b/c I needed to some problem fixed on my car (engine light came on ty).
I was very unsatisfied about their work.
1. engine oil over-filled a bit :fingerfawk:
2. they told me they rotate tire for me. OMG, I just rotated it myself. (can't blame them on this one b/c I didn't let them know lol)
3. I loosen the wheels nuts and found out 5 nuts were not equally torqued. Out of 5, I think 3 at 80ft.lb, 1 at least 100 ft.lb, 1 between 80-100ft.lb. Pos mechanics at dealership never use that "torque stick" (dont' know the proper name, use with impact gun) or torque wrench for the nuts. :sqntfawk:
4. Poor car wash.
5. Idiots must have taken my ride to "test drive", may be because they see some mod on my car? The "test drive" is like 15 km!!! wtf!!!
Old 06-14-2004, 04:29 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by SAZABI
And... don't go to acura dealer for service. They suck big time.

I usually do it myself... last time I decided to let them work on my 2nd service b/c I needed to some problem fixed on my car (engine light came on ty).
I was very unsatisfied about their work.
1. engine oil over-filled a bit :fingerfawk:
2. they told me they rotate tire for me. OMG, I just rotated it myself. (can't blame them on this one b/c I didn't let them know lol)
3. I loosen the wheels nuts and found out 5 nuts were not equally torqued. Out of 5, I think 3 at 80ft.lb, 1 at least 100 ft.lb, 1 between 80-100ft.lb. Pos mechanics at dealership never use that "torque stick" (dont' know the proper name, use with impact gun) or torque wrench for the nuts. :sqntfawk:
4. Poor car wash.
5. Idiots must have taken my ride to "test drive", may be because they see some mod on my car? The "test drive" is like 15 km!!! wtf!!!

How is the dealer for warranty and modifications?

thanks
guys
Old 06-14-2004, 04:52 PM
Burning Brakes

At first, they didn't know why my engine light is on. It says EVAP error...
Then the bitch at service trying to blame that on my ground wires and voltage stablizer.
She called me and ask me what those are. I told her they do nth except providing a better grounding path, and it does not take away any voltage or give more voltage to the system. Then she said we are suspecting that it is casuing the engine light to come on. Then I was like "fxxk you bitch, the engine light started coming on before I install those things, and it was reported to your dealership at that time" (of course I did not say the 'fxxk you bitch' lol)

Well... they always try to blame it on your mod, but you gotta fight for it. They have to prove that 100% any malfunctioning is caused by your mod to deny warranty repair.

Hope they will hire someone who actually know sth about cars as their service rep. Give me a fxxking break.... a grounding system is causing an error in the EVAP system. :sqntfawk:
Old 06-14-2004, 05:21 PM
UK Spec

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
nice are we gona see a milano red at our next meet? hehehe
Old 06-14-2004, 05:27 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by SAZABI
At first, they didn't know why my engine light is on. It says EVAP error...
Then the bitch at service trying to blame that on my ground wires and voltage stablizer.
She called me and ask me what those are. I told her they do nth except providing a better grounding path, and it does not take away any voltage or give more voltage to the system. Then she said we are suspecting that it is casuing the engine light to come on. Then I was like "fxxk you bitch, the engine light started coming on before I install those things, and it was reported to your dealership at that time" (of course I did not say the 'fxxk you bitch' lol)

Well... they always try to blame it on your mod, but you gotta fight for it. They have to prove that 100% any malfunctioning is caused by your mod to deny warranty repair.

Hope they will hire someone who actually know sth about cars as their service rep. Give me a fxxking break.... a grounding system is causing an error in the EVAP system. :sqntfawk:

Which dealer?
Old 06-14-2004, 05:53 PM
Burning Brakes

North Shore Acura....
believe me, this one is the best already lol
Richmond sux since the day of Legend
Burrard sux since the day of TL

haven't tried Lougheed tho.... so, North Shore the best one so far...

for Honda, Happy Honda is good.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:20 PM
Vroom Vroom

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey Lothar, how much did AJR charge you for the volk nuts? Thanks!

I also like AJR and Rev.
Old 06-15-2004, 12:50 AM
Burning Brakes

they said it is gonna be $225. good?
Old 06-15-2004, 01:43 PM
Advanced

Personal reference.... Me or AJ.