Please Help Me Select My Car Color

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 08:30 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 160 Likes on 100 Posts
Originally Posted by TahiTSX

And what about the PWP interior color?? Not sure what the current interior color selections are, but it used to be this beige-or tan with off-white or beige carpetting?
The color you are referring to is Parchement. Ebony (black) now is available w/PWP in '06. I would never buy the Parchement interior color, no matter what exterior color the car had. Had one with Parchemnet as a loaner, horrible to keep clean looking.
Old 09-03-2006, 09:44 AM
06 ASM/Ebony 5AT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you get NHB be ready to head on over to autopia.org to learn how to take care of it. Nothing looks more fabulous than a swirl-free, waxed-till-it's-dripping-wet black car, BUT if you drive the freeways (rock chips), park in parking lots (door dings), take your car to the car wash (swirls) or just as bad let the dealer wash your car (more swirls), fuhgeddabout it.
I'm a detailing fanatic about my car and I would be having a heart attack every day if I had bought NHB waiting for the first scratch to happen, so I have ASM. So ask yourself, how much time are you willing to put into making your car stunning. PWP is one of the most beautiful colors when it is detailed correctly but it also takes the most work to look that way.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:31 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by cmschwartz59
PWP is one of the most beautiful colors when it is detailed correctly but it also takes the most work to look that way.
Dunno why you think it takes the most work? But there is ONE word which is the key to making it look beautiful - ZAINO.
Old 09-03-2006, 04:06 PM
Advanced

personally i like the PWP because my previous car was this

so you guys can tell why i like the white.

but mainly the reason of the parchment. i dont like the other interior colors at all. they look boring and bleak IMO... (maybe because my parents cars have dark interior gray and black)
white is very low profile and it doesnt LOOK FAST compared to other colors lik the milano red...

but if interior color isnt a big issue for you.

glacier blue would be my 2nd (my only except to the non parchment interior)
milano red as my 3rd

note: if you guys are wondering about why i dont have that car any more, some guy hit me, caused a HUGE accident, i spun out nad barrel rolled and went airborne all in 1 accident.

this is how it looks now

IMO

get the PWP
Old 09-03-2006, 06:48 PM
6MT G37

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Wow that looks Horrible^Glad Your ok though.
And Tahi,Whenever i see a Pwp Tsx, I get an erection so theres your analogy..
Old 09-10-2006, 11:32 PM
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I had an 04 ABP and loved the color. It wasn't that hard to keep clean and people gave me a lot of compliments on the color. I just got an 06 NBP and it is really dirty already and its also pretty hot, but I love the way it looks when clean. I almost got the white, but they only had one with parchment interior near me, I prefer to have black interior. I didn't look at the CGP because I have seen at least 7 in my area.
Old 09-11-2006, 01:38 PM
Still Lovin my 06

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MediaMike
Hi everyone,

I am trying to select the car color I want (I want dark interior) and I am considering colors from the darks to the lights:

- Premium White Pearl
- Arctic Blue Pearl
- Carbon Gray Pearl
- NightHawk Black Pearl

I like the look of the White, and it should be cooler and easier to clean. However, I really like the black, though I know it will be a bit hotter here during the summer months in LA and will be harder to keep clean. I also feel the same about the blue and gray.

1. What is the most common TSX color?

2. Is there any difference in paint quality based on color selected?

3. The blue and gray seem relatively dark, so it seems they would both be hotter and more difficult to keep clean than the white (just like the black). Would you agree that this is this true?

Thanks for any input.

of those colors, i like PWP the best. But what do you like? My thoughts are, CGP is pretty played out, but if you like it....who cares? ABP...not that many people seem to have, cool color, not my style (i have RBP by the way).

Black is awesome, but if you're like me, you'll be washing the damn thing once a week and not be satisfied. I could not purchase a black car at this point in my life or i'd go insane.

PWP will be relatively easy to keep clean, but the thing i'd worry about is what chips will look like. My RBP has a few scratches on the bumper, which under the paint is black. I gotta say, if that happened on a white car, i'd be furius, cause i'm mad enough on a RBP where the small ones are hardly noticeable!
Old 09-11-2006, 02:03 PM
Racer

black white or silver.
Old 09-11-2006, 02:39 PM
Got Milk???

I'd go with Black exterior/interior if I get to choose again. So when you get a deep scratch, it'll just blend in nicely

KC
Old 09-11-2006, 05:16 PM
Poser / Fanboi

It's a sports sedan, get a sporty color - Milano Red.

You will also be one of the very few TSXs around in this color. I've seen one other MR in the whole Denver area.
Old 09-11-2006, 11:05 PM
TSX4EVR

Of the colours that you gave as your choices, I would go with PWP, it always looks great when I see it on the road.

Just to give you one other choice:

Excited
Old 09-12-2006, 12:02 AM
Instructor

Another PWP if you want more of a "stock" look...
Old 09-12-2006, 05:13 PM
Still Lovin my 06

Originally Posted by excited
Of the colours that you gave as your choices, I would go with PWP, it always looks great when I see it on the road.

Just to give you one other choice:

Excited
still looking nice excited!
Old 11-05-2006, 02:36 PM
Cruisin'

Yay!!!

Originally Posted by FreDroRN
MediaMike - Come join us in "Club Premium White Pearl"

I just joined the "Club Premium White Pearl." Thanks to everyone for the advice -- it really did help with my final decision. I got an 06 auto, nav, PWP, ebony interior.
Old 11-05-2006, 03:58 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by MediaMike
I just joined the "Club Premium White Pearl." Thanks to everyone for the advice -- it really did help with my final decision. I got an 06 auto, nav, PWP, ebony interior.
Congrats! You obviously made the Best Choice