Paging user "supercomputers"

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 08:28 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paging user "supercomputers"

First of all, moderator, I have posted this on off topic forum, and X posting is not allowed, so please feel free to delete one of them in the wrong forum. my apologies...

I don't know what I did wrong to piss you off or something, but I've politely sent you two PM's asking for updates on the pedals that I have ordered are.... It's fine if you didn't have a chance to send it out yet, although it was supposed to arrive last week. People have other stuff to take care of sometimes, and you probably have craploads of PM from other buyers and stuff....

I just want some sort of reply, and whether on purpose or not, ceasing communication after the money transaction is over is a bit unprofessional.... If you're busy right now to investigate it, just PM me saying so, and I'll understand...

Am I doing something wrong???? Perhaps your PM inbox is full?

If you had a family emergency or had bunch of errands, then I understand. Just tell me that you had an emergency, or can't get around to it right now....I'll understand. Everyone has bunch of crap and family life, and can't get around to doing everything right "now." I just want to know what the situation is.

I have visited the post office, and they don't have the package in their possession yet. Tracking says that I was supposed to get the package on the 17th.... It didn't even get a "Shipment Accepted" status yet, meaning they have not received the package to ship from you.

I didn't want to waste board space by posting this, but if I can't get a hold of you via PM, what should I do? I'd rather not take this to a claim/dispute level on Paypal.... save both of us hassle.

I'm not asking for much... If something changed, and you can't sell it, just give me a refund and I'll be happy. If you need more time to pack it and ship it, tell me, and I'll understand, or just too busy right now, just PM' me telling me that. Just don't cease communication and cut me off....

thanks...