oh man.. a lil help pelase

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2003, 03:07 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oh man.. a lil help pelase

aright i know this should go in the car wash/clean or whatever thread but it moves along faster here... Anyways, i'm a dumba$$... Alright so I was conditioning my seats but I accidentally used like auto wax... cuz the bottles looked really similar and i didn't even bother to check the label... so anyway now theres like a little area of white dots because of the leather's holes... I don't know how to remove them or take ANYTHING out of those damn holes? its bugging the hell outta me... anyone have any suggestions?
Old 12-08-2003, 09:07 AM
Instructor

Sux. I know that some product makers only differentiate the stuff in their bottles with numbers (Sal Zaino is the worst offender in that category... Z-what?)

Check out the guys at www.autopia.org I think they would recommend a toothpick and a lot of time.
Old 12-08-2003, 10:42 AM
Yeah..

Howbout trying some duct tape?
Old 12-08-2003, 03:01 PM
Racer

you can do two things. you can go ahead and try to allow the wax that has fallen into the holes dry and use a vaccum with extra-strength sucking power to get that wax out, OR.... you can go and buy a bottle of leather cleaner "lexol" at pep boys and use that to clean your leather. just make sure you use a lot of water and u should be ok. don't be hesitant about using water to get rid of the wax because the color on our leather is not dyed on, it is painted on. if worse comes to worst, be the first to get some racing seats or find the new a-spec protype seats
Old 12-08-2003, 04:47 PM
Instructor

thanks i'll try the lexol out.. i actually tried using a needle to poke in there but that stuff is hardcore.