need help

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 02:58 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
need help

hi to all of you guys just passing by to check how can i file a complaint to honda. whats the corporation number??? what happened is that i took my car to the dealership to check the tranny beacuse it wasnt going to any gear 123456 or reverse so i paid 50 dollars for the "DIAGNOSTIC" and they told me it was the clutch that went bad and they just took the car for a ride and then put it on the lifter and they let the car sit up there for 45 minutes and nobody wnet to check if it really was the clutch. I was looking at the car the whole time so i know no one went to check the car then the service guy came with the bill for 50 dollars asking me if i would like to proceed and ordering the parts and everything and I asked him how much would it be and he said 1700.00 when all I spend was 3.99 for a 8mm wrench to bleed the clutch system. I also asked the guy if the bleed the cltch and he said "yeah they did" so I would like to report this incident because I almost left the car at the dealer for repair.
Old 06-15-2007, 03:26 PM
Advanced

thats horrible...

there was a report going on here about fraud at jiffylube...apparently, multiple locations were charging customers for services that were never rendered...(hidden video cam caught everything)...

if im reading this right...it seems the same is happening to you....

sorry to hear bro
Old 06-15-2007, 03:31 PM
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
You can find the customer relations info posted here: https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18083

Generally, if you have a complaint with a service tech that you feel is not addressed then you should kick it up a level to the service manager. If the service manager doesn't address it satisfactorily then go to the dealership's general manager. Beyond there you can deal with the Acura corporate office. If I was in your shoes I'd go to the service manager --> general manager ---> call the Acura Customer Relations number.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:31 PM
Instructor

I wonder how these people sleep at night. Complaining to Honda will get you nowhere. If you seroiusly want to hurt the bastards(you have every right to do so), try to trap them in a similar situation with a hidden camera. I'm sure this goes on everyday so you won't have a hard-time busting them.

Then threaten the crap out of them and tell them you will send the video to the local TV station.(the media is always thursty for juicy stories). Get some freebies from the dealership, use them and then send the tape to wherever you can anyway.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:17 PM
Looking at the '15 TLX

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by tsx_gsxr
hi to all of you guys just passing by to check how can i file a complaint to honda. whats the corporation number??? what happened is that i took my car to the dealership to check the tranny beacuse it wasnt going to any gear 123456 or reverse so i paid 50 dollars for the "DIAGNOSTIC" and they told me it was the clutch that went bad and they just took the car for a ride and then put it on the lifter and they let the car sit up there for 45 minutes and nobody wnet to check if it really was the clutch. I was looking at the car the whole time so i know no one went to check the car then the service guy came with the bill for 50 dollars asking me if i would like to proceed and ordering the parts and everything and I asked him how much would it be and he said 1700.00 when all I spend was 3.99 for a 8mm wrench to bleed the clutch system. I also asked the guy if the bleed the cltch and he said "yeah they did" so I would like to report this incident because I almost left the car at the dealer for repair.
I'm sure you're pissed but please promise you won't submit any complaints in the format you typed above. My eyes hurt after reading that huge run-on paragraph.