NE peeps: F1 in Boston - Gauging interest

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2004, 12:48 PM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
NE peeps: F1 in Boston - Gauging interest

Hey everyone. I couple years ago Soopa tried organizing one of these and it fell through....so here I am determined to do a better job (just kidding). I am trying to an idea on who would be interested in doing an F1 meet in Braintree (about 10-15 minutes south of Boston off 93). I was thinking about doing it sometime end of May/Early June timeframe to give everyone some time to plan (particularly the out of staters who need to plan for the weekend/whole day) and also before it gets too hot. I know some NYers were interested (like Soopa and maybe JB).

This would be for everyone and anyone thats interested. I live about 10 minutes from F1 so I figured it might make things easier for me to plan as I can always go down there and break some skulls if need be. I can get more info as far as prices and stuff later but for now I just want to see who'd be interested and what dates people might have available. Who knows, maybe if we have enough people they can shut it down for us and then we can put in a little extra and get strippers....sorry my mind wondered again....anyway let me know.

http://www.f1boston.com/