Likes and dislikes

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 08:09 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Likes and dislikes

first of i want to say i been to other forums and this is my favorite one =] like most of you im sure you all have been contemplating on either a tl or tsx or even an is. well im here now with the same thoughts on my mind.

i ruled out the is (same hp as a tsx and its a v6 hell no lol) so im down to the tl or tsx. i just keep going back and fourth with this they are both really great cars but i need more "driver info" i was wondring what are your thoughts about the tsx, what u guys like and dislike.

btw, im not getting it anytime soon next year cause i will be oversees call this my "research" =] thx guys any input would help

ps. MANUAL TRANNY ONLY
Old 12-27-2006, 09:59 AM
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Welcome to Acurazine.

There is an existing thread on what members like and dislike about their TSX. Here is a link to it ---> link

Please post any comments on likes vs. dislikes in that thread. I'm going to lock this thread so we don't have duplicate threads running. Also, the search feature will prove to be very useful. There are thousands of threads on here of various topics so searching will likely answer any questions you may have.