Katrina And Mod................

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005 | 03:52 PM
HOWARD911S

Katrina And Mod................

anyone consider doing 1 less mod and donate to katrina victime.....i was gonna buy shelf system or looking for fog light for my car.. but decided to donate instead...... my car still looks wonderful without any mod...those poor guys are donig out there...

http://www.redcross.org/

spare what you can.. i know this is not REALLY TSX or tech related.. just wanted to share...
Old 09-01-2005 | 04:24 PM
FrankO

Wink Everyone will hate me for this but...............

We all pay so much in taxes and a great deal of or TAX money is pissed away all over the world, and I am not talking about the Iraq war. Just get congress and the president to stop the madness of throwing away our cash in other countries and keep a nest egg here for just this type of occurrence. We could have this covered ten fold.

And now with Gas at least doubling? You want people to toss in to help recovery efforts in a place that should have never been built upon in the first place? Are we all mad???????????? And now you want to help them rebuild in the exact same place???? Are you kidding me?

No, as a matter of fact NO WAY, I think that my family will keep taking care of ourselves with out ever asking for ONE-DIME of government assistance in my 47 years (next week) on this planet. And I will assure that in times of disaster I have my trusty .45 and my 12 gauge, a supply of water and food and a 4x4 near by and when someone tells me to get the heck out of dodge, we leave. And don’t mark me with the title Red Neck. I am an executive with a fortune 500 company; I am simply an old fashioned American. Who takes care of my family first and foremost and never asks for help. And don’t say oh I hope you don’t need it one day because………………….. I won’t.

In other more nurturing words…….. grow the f*** up. Take care of yourself economically and physically, those are words more people in this country should live by. And my next great idea, all the liberal are saying we are doing this anyway so………..why don’t we take over a country or two just for their oil. What a better time to do it. We have the troops there don’t we? Saudi Arabia looks good to me. Back to $1.00 a gallon premium gas, all your TSX can drink? Now you can get that Hondata upgrade and feed your baby the octane it needs to perform.

And don’t post stupid requests like this on a Auto Board.

Peace
Old 09-01-2005 | 04:27 PM
Racer

Wow. Now that's a tirade.
I'm with Howard, personally.
Old 09-01-2005 | 04:31 PM
Senior Moderator

This post is more appropriate over here...

https://acurazine.com/forums/religion-politics-18/