Just signed up for a tsx

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2003, 05:36 PM
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Just signed up for a tsx

I went to curry acura in scarsdale ny and ordered a SSA/non-nav should have it in about three weeks or less. Haven't worked out the finacial dealings yet but will do that when the car arrives. I am looking to get metal trim look,spoiler,fog lights for now. Did anyone here purchase or not purchase one from that dealship? If so your feedback would be kindly accepted.
Old 10-06-2003, 08:21 PM
More On

Got mine at Acura of Westchester, which is very near to me. Curry is the other dealer I might have considered. Don't know much about them, and we don't hear much about Curry on this board. I did have a slightly mediocre experience a couple of years ago when I called the Curry service department for something or other, but nothing major, and anyway, rightly or wrongly, I would tend to assume that a dealer would have to be pretty good to survive in this neighborhood, right? I mean, we're pretty demanding folk!

By the way, I've had very good experiences at Acura of Westchester.

P.S. The trouble with evil vs. evil is that evil usually wins out.
Old 10-06-2003, 08:52 PM
3rd Gear

Wow...I'm glad I found this place. I have had a '94 Integra since '96, and love it. It's a hard driving machine that has given me no problems. I'm selling it after I finish school next year, and really wanted another Acura, but liked nothing they had to offer.

So, my Integra needed an oil change today. I'm strolling around the dealership while I wait...and whoa! What's that?! Nice car, cool navi, Japanese built, under $30k? Aw, yeah. Then I come home and find this board.

The final reason I got the Integra was because of the awesome internet community that surrounded it at the time. (Anyone remember integra.ico.net?) Now I seem to be finding the same thing for the TSX. I may wait for the 2005...but this car has quickly moved to the top of my list. Thanks guys!
Old 10-06-2003, 09:31 PM
More On

Originally posted by imokruok
Wow...I'm glad I found this place. I have had a '94 Integra since '96, and love it. It's a hard driving machine that has given me no problems. I'm selling it after I finish school next year, and really wanted another Acura, but liked nothing they had to offer.

So, my Integra needed an oil change today. I'm strolling around the dealership while I wait...and whoa! What's that?! Nice car, cool navi, Japanese built, under $30k? Aw, yeah. Then I come home and find this board.

The final reason I got the Integra was because of the awesome internet community that surrounded it at the time. (Anyone remember integra.ico.net?) Now I seem to be finding the same thing for the TSX. I may wait for the 2005...but this car has quickly moved to the top of my list. Thanks guys!
Ya, I think we'd have to say you found the right place. Welcome!

I can understand what you mean about the Integra net community being a reason to get the car. Whatever other car besides the TSX comes along, it's gonna be hard for me to think of getting something else!