Old 06-14-2006, 02:32 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeap
Old 06-14-2006, 03:21 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by danishj
i washed my car every day for the past week hoping i will finally wash the car without leaving these tiny streaks of something i dont know during the drying phase of the wash. i still have not got lucky and im startign to regret buying a black tsx when my dad said grey is a smarter choice.
buy the mr. clean autodry
Old 06-14-2006, 03:46 PM
CarbonGreyPearlEbony

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by jlukja
1. About 4 weeks after I bought it I removed a heavy box from the trunk and put it on the trunk lid (temporarily). Now I have a small indentation on the trunk lid to remind me of that moment. Note to self: NEVER put anything on the roof, hood, or trunk lid.

2. I noticed a bird turd spashed on the hood. I waited till the next evening to wipe it off and now have a couple of small discolored spots that neither clay nor polish will remove. Note to self: Keep a bottle of Quick Detailer and a rag in the trunk and ALLWAYS wipe off bird droppings as soon as I see them.
Hahaa. sorry.. I had a similar incident right before x-mas I had bought my daughter a cadillac escalade power wheels truck. I happened to take my car that day and out of being worried they'd run out I decided to hoist it up on the roof. When I get home I noticed this sand on the roof I had'nt seen before. I asked my granpops to help me take it off without dragging it but, he is too old. So whatever, to make a long story short I took it off with his help, noticed the roof got all scratched up deep into the primer and the let my anger take control. Now, here comes the stupidest part...... I slammed my hand down into the roof messing it up even more so now I have scratches and a big ass dent but you cant see it on the pics... Boy I'm dumb.. I need anger managment..
Old 06-14-2006, 03:57 PM
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Well, everyone probably knows mine by now. I posted a thread about punching my car in the back of the trunk after backing into a cooler. I have since gotten the dent removed by PDR though.

I did however have another moment last weekend putting my new wheels on. As I was tightening up the lug nuts on the last wheel my phone rang. I took the call and after the call took my car for a spin with the new wheels to check if there was any shimmy. To make a long story even longer, I had left the wheel lock key on the lug nut when taking that phone call so I lost the wheel lock key on my test drive.
Old 06-14-2006, 05:13 PM
C'mon, man! Row yer own.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Most people probably know mine. I was installing a short-shifter and, in that process, took the car out of gear several times and also released the hand brake several times. The car must have crept backwards and come to rest against the garage door. Didn't think of that until the next morning when I put up the garage door and saw it catch on something -- the back bumper of my TSX. Left a really nice gouge (made by a screw) and scuff marks. Polishing hasn't removed the scuffs, and nothing will remove the gouge. Eventually, I'll have to replace the bumper but for now, I live with it.

I was so mad at myself, I could have punched the other side of rza49311's trunk.
Old 06-15-2006, 12:53 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by peter_bigblock
I was so mad at myself, I could have punched the other side of rza49311's trunk.
hahahhahahahahahahaha
Old 06-15-2006, 01:31 PM
DRINKING HAS A ME PROBLEM

decided to let my sister use my old car since i have my TL. bad idea. a few weeks later she thought that it would be a good idea to hit one parked car and park my car inside the other one. same guy ownes both cars i suppose it sucks more than my situation. i took the system out of her car for being stupid.