I need Your Help!

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 03:23 PM
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I need Your Help!

Hi everyone this is my first post, I have been browsing the forums for a while but I guess I was too lazy to post anything. Anyway...I got myself into a little problem. Basically, I was deliberating between the euro kit or the 2006 Mugen kit for awhile. Finally, I decided to go with the Euro kit and I put a deposit down for it AJ racing. However, I recently received a call from a friend who is currently visiting Japan. He said he would purchase the entire Mugen body kit for me and have it shipped on his container for FREE. My dilemma here is my deposit for the euro kit at AJ Racing? They won’t issue me a cash refund unless I find someone to take my place for the group buy of the kit. So can anyone help me? Or suggest a fix for my dilemma.
Old 06-21-2007, 03:32 PM
Rep'n Taxbrain.com

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
You should post this in the black market section.

Basically, off find someone who will take over your deposit and offer them a discount.
How much of a deposit did you put down?
Where are you located?
Old 06-21-2007, 03:43 PM
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My deposit was $400CAD($374 dollars) and I am located in Philadelphia.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sorry, this isn't really appropriate for the main TSX discussion since you're asking someone to take over your deposit. I would ask you to re-post this in the Black Market section, but as a new user you don't yet qualify to sell things either. Please read the Black Market Rules before doing anything else. If you do decide to stay on here and eventually sell it, posting more information such as what color it is, and how to contact you would also be appropriate.

As it is I'm locking this down, another moderator can re-open if they feel its appropriate.