I Know It's Been Answered...But...

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2007, 01:33 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I Know It's Been Answered...But...

Well I searched XM on here and couldn't find what I needed. So...

1) Can a car be considered a second receiver if I already have XM in order to get the $6.95 per month price?

2) I figure that there is no way to use the + - steering wheel buttons other than your favorites. Is this correct? It would be nice just to have it go by channel if you wanted it that way.

3) I'm guessing no way to save a favorite song with XM correct?
Old 09-23-2007, 01:56 PM
Is waiting in

Originally Posted by eggbert52
Well I searched XM on here and couldn't find what I needed. So...

1) Can a car be considered a second receiver if I already have XM in order to get the $6.95 per month price?
Yes, if you already have an account you will just add the new radio id to your account and they will charge you the discounted rate plus an activation fee.

2) I figure that there is no way to use the + - steering wheel buttons other than your favorites. Is this correct? It would be nice just to have it go by channel if you wanted it that way.
It would be nice to have full control over your radio with the steering wheel functions, but unfortunately we don't. We're just limited to changing the mode and volume

3) I'm guessing no way to save a favorite song with XM correct?
No there is no internal hard drive or memory cache to store any songs. I usually just take note of the artist and song title and download it.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:24 PM
Advanced

Thanks!!